Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i've had a relatively easy life. i've hardly ever stepped out of line or put my emotions and feelings out there to be crushed. turns out that's exactly what i did about two years ago, and looking back, i realize that i was severely depressed last year when i frequented these boards. and i'm almost certain that instead of acne causing my depression, it was the opposite. i think my hormones were out of whack last year, and that's what caused the worst acne i've had in my life. i think back to just one little year ago, and i can't believe it ever happened. it was like a nightmare that i've woken up from, and i feel like it was unreal. one year later, here i am...pretty happy except for basic life struggles that everyone goes through, but definitely stable and doing well. and my acne, for the most part, has disappeared. if your acne is pretty mild/moderate and you're just absolutely depressed and have horrible thoughts...you may want to dig deep and figure out what's making you feel that way. is it really the acne or is it something else? because the latter may be the issue, and taking care of that first may be the first step in getting rid of your acne. just a suggestion! all the best to you guys...you helped me out a lot last summer. much love!