Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keviinx09

Scarring Very Easy?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO the past few days I've noticed that my skin is scarring after I get a pimple I dont even pick at it? i'm soo annoyeddd by this.

what can be the problem???????????

I absolutely think is the co2 laserr ughhh i think it completely ruined my skin!

WHAT CAN I DO? i'm currently using retin-a micro at night.. is this okay? or is this bad? should I switch to differin ?

:<

Edited by keviinx09

Not only did the Co2 laser thin out your skin, but RAM does it too. This is why you're scarring so easily, but RAM might also help heal it. It also thickens your dermis. So try and be patient :) If nothing improves in maybe a month or so, then I would take a break from RAM and maybe even try something else? Something more gentle?

thanks for replyingg..! well yeah I've heard that co2 laser can make ur skin EXTRA sensitive and it can break very easyy... but Idk what to do really all this crap is pissing me offf.. U can't trust anybody anymore not even the doctors that pretend to help u but all they want is ur money. ughh soryy I had to get all of this frustration outt :0 .. bt yeahh I think I'm goin to keep using the retin-a micro I mean i've been using it since like feb? of this yr.. so idkk? I just hope this is not what's making me do this.. or else Idk what i'm going to do :(

thanks for replyingg..! well yeah I've heard that co2 laser can make ur skin EXTRA sensitive and it can break very easyy... but Idk what to do really all this crap is pissing me offf.. U can't trust anybody anymore not even the doctors that pretend to help u but all they want is ur money. ughh soryy I had to get all of this frustration outt :0 .. bt yeahh I think I'm goin to keep using the retin-a micro I mean i've been using it since like feb? of this yr.. so idkk? I just hope this is not what's making me do this.. or else Idk what i'm going to do :(

This is why most dermatologists /facial plastic surgeons won't do laser treatment on you until your acne is under control... to prevent more scarring in the future, especially since your skin is now sensitive. I know how you feel about doctors; I feel the same way too. When you're out of sight you're out of mind... most don't really care what happens to you afterward. The world seems all about money now. Don't get me wrong, there are some good doctors (somewhere) out there, but they're hard to find! Just be patient and keep hope :) and come back to the boards whenever you need help

This is why most dermatologists /facial plastic surgeons won't do laser treatment on you until your acne is under control... to prevent more scarring in the future, especially since your skin is now sensitive. I know how you feel about doctors; I feel the same way too. When you're out of sight you're out of mind... most don't really care what happens to you afterward. The world seems all about money now. Don't get me wrong, there are some good doctors (somewhere) out there, but they're hard to find! Just be patient and keep hope :) and come back to the boards whenever you need help

Yeah I keep saying that in my head u shoulda wait.. a lil more.. but My acne was under control is just that when I started having it done it all camee up well not BADDDDDDD but u know what i mean a lil here and there like some people in here experience with this type of lasers. But yeah I do believe that there are really good doctors out there 2 that are willing to help .. but unfortunately they are more into doing other stuff then actually helping people with acne/acne scarring... They don't think is a major problem but for someone who has it .. It is a very big problem because we are the ones with it not them.. I mean I just hope there are more treatments in the future for any type of acne scarring and with really good results and not BSING.. like stem cells.. But at the same time they shouldn't take too much advantage of people's money cause if they ever do something like that trust me it will be VERY expensive.. and Anyone that has acne scarring will waste every single penny in order to get their skin back.

Edited by keviinx09

Same thing happened to me nearly 2 years ago. Everything leaves a scar. You basically just have to try your best to keep your acne under control and not pick your skin.

Same thing happened to me nearly 2 years ago. Everything leaves a scar. You basically just have to try your best to keep your acne under control and not pick your skin.

Did this happen after a laser treatment too?

I think the laser did make my skin EXTRAAAAAAAAA sensitiveee so if u got a pimple u will prolly scar .. and yeahh i Do everything I can not to pickk at all !!

No.. I never had any treatment before I started scarring easily less than 2 years ago.

I've never had any real treatments besides mild peels and fillers until this year.

co2 laser is too risky for me to consider

Edited by AcnePwns

listen to the veteran member lmaooo i would throw some advice but im just a "regular" member lol btw are those real plugs u got? and u have lip piercings? i know this is a bit of topic...

Edited by richy7501

listen to the veteran member lmaooo i would throw some advice but im just a "regular" member lol btw are those real plugs u got? and u have lip piercings? i know this is a bit of topic...

Edited by keviinx09