Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have very severe acne ive tried so many things over the years hopefully this will do the trick.

Megadosing Vitamin B5(pantothentic acid) 10g a day

1 B-50 complex a day

Vitamin A 10,000 IU a day

Vitamin D3 800 IU a day

Minocycline 100mg a day

Olay gentle foaming face wash at night

if anyone has any suggestions, opinons, maybe i shouldnt mix some of these, anything please let me know!

i have very severe acne ive tried so many things over the years hopefully this will do the trick.

Megadosing Vitamin B5(pantothentic acid) 10g a day

1 B-50 complex a day

Vitamin A 10,000 IU a day

Vitamin D3 800 IU a day

Minocycline 100mg a day

Olay gentle foaming face wash at night

if anyone has any suggestions, opinons, maybe i shouldnt mix some of these, anything please let me know!

Personally i would ween off the mino. To really tell if the B5 regimen is working or not you need to take lessen the variables you have in your regimen like mino. Also if your megadosing 10g of b5 then take 2 b-50complexes, i in morn & 1 at night.

yea ive been on and off minocycline for a couple years, at one point it worked great but now it just keeps my face from goin crazy but it still is moderate to severe, i think im going to take minocyclne every other day and keep decreasing it to maybe 1 a week, the first week i started this regimen without the mino and i had the worst skin i ever had,it started to calm down but i just took the mino yesterday with it and it seemed to calm my skin down alot so im confused.

and its wierd but everytime i start minocycline back up i get the big bumps all over my skull and they hurt like cysts

forgot to keep updating so ill make it quick, been suffering from acne for the past 3-4 years over the past 9 months it has become VERY severe, ive tried alottt of things and above is my new regimen.

Day 1- about 6 cysts bunch of regular pimples and huge blackheads/pores

Day 2- same thing

Day 3- way worse about 8 cysts now big ones and more pimples and blackheads

Day4- even worse 8 cysts really red alot of pimples and blackheads

Day5- same really bad i feel like im going crazy

Day 6- start to somewhat calm down very little tho

Day7- calming down verrrry slowly

Day8- still calming down cysts are getting smaller and some reg pimples are going away

Day9- didnt eat too well yesterday and face started to act up again

Day10 which is today- calming down about 4 cysts very dry face, starting to look better hopefully it continues

Day 11- slowly subsiding,3-4 cysts not as big as they were. still alot of blackheads on my nose and my chin area is pretty bad with pimples/cysts. i noticed awhile ago i have VERY symetrical acne i mean very, every pimple is on each side same spot same size including cysts, i think this means my acne is from genetics and im screwed but idk :think:

Also want to add that i gained 5lbs since starting, wierd because everyone else said they lost weight. i always feel bloated after i take them tho, will this ever go away?

Day 12- not very happy face doesnt look any better than yesterday and one of the cysts on the side of my nose is gettin huge again..feelin a little discouraged :confused:

thought id add i up'd my vitamin A and D intake,

Megadosing B5-10Gs a day

B50-complex

Vitamin A- 16,000 IU

Vitamin D3-1,600 IU

Minocycline 100mg every other day

Olay Gentle Foaming Facewash at night

Day 13- Now im starting to get pissed i got some more nodules on my forhead and chin today, the huge cyst on the side of my nose is starting to go down but overall face looks a little worse than yesterday, im pretty sure i went through my initial outbreak last week so this is just telling me its not working..

Day 13- Now im starting to get pissed i got some more nodules on my forhead and chin today, the huge cyst on the side of my nose is starting to go down but overall face looks a little worse than yesterday, im pretty sure i went through my initial outbreak last week so this is just telling me its not working..

Megadosing on 10g i wouldnt be so quick to judge results in just 13 days. It is going to take time for your body to adjust to what your putting in. The IB can be the sign of this adjustment of shock change in your system. You got to give it least a month or two for results.

yea it just pisses me off how it was gettin alot better, then the last 2 days it started getting worse, and i been eating salads and grapes,apples

Day 14- still the same with new nodule on my chin and forhead its been 2 weeks i should start seeing some improvement

Day 14- idk kinda seems like its getting better but then it kinda looks worse its annoying, they all look way more red then they did yesterday but seems to have gone down just a little, its confusing. up'd my vitamin A and D intake again yesterday.

B5-10g

B-50 complex

Vitamin A 20,000 IU

Vitamin D 1,600

Olay gentle foaming facewash at night

Day 16- wish i could say it got better, pores did get a little smaller and no oil on skin but still getting new pimples everday so i dont think this will be the thing that clears me.

this is really some bullshit gettin a bunch of new nodules after my face was starting to very slowly clear, been following my regimen good and ive been eating fruits and salad for the past week. im pissed :evil:

Day 17- feel like i could kill someone :evil: face looks worse been following my regimen eating good, i did eat spagetti and maybe the sauce triggered it but it wasnt alot so idk, im goin to get a sunburn today see if it helps

Day 18- i realized i forgot to take my vitamin A and D the day before yesterday which i think is why it got worse, i took it yesterday and my face seems to have calmed down, im hoping this is the answer lots of vitamin A and D, ill keep this up and see how it goes.

anyone think this might be too much?

vitamin b5 10g's

B50 complex

vitamin A- 25,000 IU

vitamin D 2,400 IU

olay gentle foaming facewash

you know what i never thought about it, is there a certain order i should take these in? does taking b5 and vitamin A and D at the same time effect abosorption in them :think: if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Day 19- not really better not really worse, when 2 pimples go away 2 more show up, i am gettin some on the front of my nose which i never get and they hurt like hell, hoping this is all an initial outbreak from the B5, vitamin A and D but if it is 19 days is a long IB.

Day 20- seems to be some improvment, i have ALOT of regular pimples now and no cysts so im guessing its breaking them down, but ever since i up'd my vitamin A and D intake i see better results, but becareful i was feeling the side affects forsure, dizzy, fatigued, muscle pain especially in lower back, even my insides were hurting so i lowered my dose. i also ordered L-Cystiene so this is the changed regimen.

1 L-Cysteine with 3 B5 in the morning and then again at night

B50 complex

Vitamin A 15,000 IU

Vitamin D 1,600-2,000 IU

olay gentle foaming facewash

Day 21- WTF my face was looking alot better yesterday then BAM today its back to shit, bunch of new ones this bullshit, could this be a late IB from the increase in Vitamin A and D, this SUCKS

Dayc 22- WHY is it that my face always seems to start lookin better towards the end of the day, then when i wake up it looks horrible? im not sure i like this L-cystiene i think i might take 10g with 1 L-cysteine a day idk im just confused i dont think anything will clear me up

Day 23- better than yesterday and im almost positive its because i went back to eatting salad, i know everyone goes back and forth if food affects acne and i think it does, for 1 week i ate all salad, green apples and grapes, and my face did clear up, then i ran out and started eating meatloaf and maccaroni and chesse etc, my face got alot worse, so im keeping up with my regimen and ima going to eat healthy, luckily i love salad with chicken and apples, grapes. if this is what it takes to stay clear im down.