Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone use a formula that has...

1) Zinc (gluconate)

2) Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)

3) Selenium (L-selenomethionine)

4) Chromium (citrate)

If you know about a supplement that contains all of these active ingredients let me know! These ingredients have been proven to help acne and I want to include all of them... you should too :)

I prefer to get my vitamins from food.

Just have a green smoothie and supplement the rest.

I take a multi about 4-5x/week. It is from vitamin code... it's raw, organic, and food-derived. I take the one-a-day formula (as opposed to their other multi that has you taking 4 pills/day) Made just for men, but they have a women's formula as well. About 6 months ago I stopped taking all supplements, and just recently started taking the vitamin about a month ago. Mind you I get 200-300% of the daily RDI for most nutrients from my diet alone. And we're talking pure, whole foods... plus I do it in about 2500-3000 calories/day.

get your vitamins from veggies and food. You can get the acne helpers like zinc and fish oil just in different pills/capsules. I would go for 50mg zinc. The rest i dont know the amounts of.

food first of course, and although i have not switched yet, albion mineral amino acids chelates, i suspect this company to make the best quality minerals supplements as they hold patents on the processes to use and manufacture chelated minerals and sell to many other vitamin manufacturers.

www.vitaminshoppe.com. All Solgar bottles have very classic looking gold labels with black type ... I just looked at one of the bottles in my cupboard, they've been in business since 1947. And I prefer Nordic Naturals for fish oil. Good reputation for freshness. Good luck :)