Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DippityDooDah

I feel like a lab experiment!

So i have had acne on my back and shoulders for some time. With time and use of some products it has all mostly gone away. So problem solved right? WRONG! Ive been left with all these marks all over. I have looked in the red mark section of the forums but none of the posts seemed to be related to body acne. So i decided to post in this section. So i went to the doctor to see how i could get rid of these marks, he told me they would go away on their own and prescribed me to clindamycin posphate gel. So i have to put that on every night. I've always used 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, so thats another thing i put on, and finally i recently made a baking soda/apple cider vinegar/aspirin liquid that i put on to reduce my marks. i dont know if any of this will work so i need some opinions on what i need to do. Here's a picture of what my problem is. (sorry about the angle its a really hard place to take a picture of.) Also, i know it may not look that bad in the picture but in person it looks so much worse to me. : / Thanks and best of luck to all with similar problems.

post-131016-1276149865_thumb.jpg

post-131016-1276149865_thumb.jpg

Edited by DippityDooDah

So i have had acne on my back and shoulders for some time. With time and use of some products it has all mostly gone away. So problem solved right? WRONG! Ive been left with all these marks all over. I have looked in the red mark section of the forums but none of the posts seemed to be related to body acne. So i decided to post in this section. So i went to the doctor to see how i could get rid of these marks, he told me they would go away on their own and prescribed me to clindamycin posphate gel. So i have to put that on every night. I've always used 10% Benzoyl Peroxide, so thats another thing i put on, and finally i recently made a baking soda/apple cider vinegar/aspirin liquid that i put on to reduce my marks. i dont know if any of this will work so i need some opinions on what i need to do. Here's a picture of what my problem is. (sorry about the angle its a really hard place to take a picture of.) Also, i know it may not look that bad in the picture but in person it looks so much worse to me. : / Thanks and best of luck to all with similar problems.

Your red marks don't look too bad, so i would suggest to use lemon juice. (:

Look up reviews on it on here.

Your red marks don't look too bad, so i would suggest to use lemon juice. (:

Look up reviews on it on here.

I have some expired lemon juice, would that still work?