Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NK20

Shipping to Ireland/UK

Hi there,

I finally took the plunge and ordered Dan's BP and AHA to begin the regimen. I made the order on May 31st (last Monday) and it shipped the following day (1st June). I was just wondering if any Irish users can tell me how long it took for your order to arrive? Ditto for UK users as I can +/- a day depending on whether the order went through Ireland or straight to the UK. My shipping e-mail put delivery at like June 30th and I honestly can't wait that long or I'll pull my hair out with anticipation (I'm a very impatient person).

I live in The Netherlands, (so thats near :P) and it took three days to get it from Calafonia all the way to my door. Pretty fast if you ask me. That was with UPS Saver.

Wow... Thats awesome! But unfortunately I chose USPS Standard cos it was cheapest and the products were costing me enough already... :(

Im in the uk, and i use the same shippping as you did. All my three orders so far have taken about 2 weeks to arrive, one time about a week and a half!

Sweet! I'll hope for an arrival by next Monday then. It'd be great cos I am dying to start the regimen :)

It arrived today!!! 1 week and 1 day and that day was a bank holiday... Yuss :D I'll be starting the regimen tonight!

Edited by Niamh414

Good luck! Hope you love it as much as i do! I have recently swircthed To dans Bp, been about 3 weeks now and i think the initial breakout has finally come to an end! it was well worth puttin up with though!! Just stick with the Dryness which you might get for a while and Im sure u will see great results to!!

The people on here aswell have been nothing but helpful with all my problems to!

GOOD LUCK!!

Good luck! Hope you love it as much as i do! I have recently swircthed To dans Bp, been about 3 weeks now and i think the initial breakout has finally come to an end! it was well worth puttin up with though!! Just stick with the Dryness which you might get for a while and Im sure u will see great results to!!

The people on here aswell have been nothing but helpful with all my problems to!

GOOD LUCK!!

Thank you :D

I started last night and saw a little dryness this morning on my nose and there was some redness on my cheeks last night but its nothing major. I'm hoping I won't have an IB as my acne has reduced to mild over the last few weeks on Clindamycin - I'm just not that mad on anti-biotics so that's why I made the change. You can never quite know how much is being absorbed and how much is affecting your body systemically!