Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sighhhhh, i swear those reviews are all fake. Carly's is the worst product I or anybody else iv talked to who has tried it ever has experience with it. The ingredients and pore clogging, it can cause micro cuts in your skin, and the wash cloth issue can get very irritating. PLease don't use this product. If you read the positive reviews you can see some veryy suspicious patters. It almost seems like its the customer service people telling you how to use it sometimes!!

Sighhhhh, i swear those reviews are all fake. Carly's is the worst product I or anybody else iv talked to who has tried it ever has experience with it. The ingredients and pore clogging, it can cause micro cuts in your skin, and the wash cloth issue can get very irritating. PLease don't use this product. If you read the positive reviews you can see some veryy suspicious patters. It almost seems like its the customer service people telling you how to use it sometimes!!

is people that have really mild acne use it so they see good results.....but for us that shit dont work

STOP DOING FUCKING FAKE REVIEWS. Your product is terrible and there is nothing about it which can possible, minutely, ever in hell cure acne prone skin. After getting a crap load of bad reviews what do you know...3 5 star reviews, all in a row, all on the same day...can u be any more obvious. Read every single postive review and tell me it doesnt sound like its coming straight from the customer service. Im all for small business but i hope carlys fails miserably and goes completely bankrupt. Just read the positive reviews for yourself and tell me they don't sound strikingly similar...myself and many other actual people have had terrible experiences with carlys...which makes sense cause the method and ingredients are completely shit. If this product works for you (and you are acne prone) then your skin is not human

STOP DOING FUCKING FAKE REVIEWS. Your product is terrible and there is nothing about it which can possible, minutely, ever in hell cure acne prone skin. After getting a crap load of bad reviews what do you know...3 5 star reviews, all in a row, all on the same day...can u be any more obvious. Read every single postive review and tell me it doesnt sound like its coming straight from the customer service. Im all for small business but i hope carlys fails miserably and goes completely bankrupt. Just read the positive reviews for yourself and tell me they don't sound strikingly similar...myself and many other actual people have had terrible experiences with carlys...which makes sense cause the method and ingredients are completely shit. If this product works for you (and you are acne prone) then your skin is not human

I agree. The product is shit, to put it simply. I had small annoying red marks and at least two cysts regularly. After Carleys my entire jaw and upper lip line is one massive stretch of bumps and blotches that DO NOT GO DOWN. I have entirely given up on an Acne regime and just use gentle soap as frankly, my face couldnt get ANY worse at this point. Thanks Carleys!!!!

There have definitely been posts about this before, but i feel this subject is so important i should make another one + somebody should freaking sticky this.

It is a warning to anybody considering the extremely highly rated CARLY'S CLEAR AND SMOOTH. It is complete shit. Myself and many other's who have tried it have had TERRIBLE breakouts from it. First, look at the ingredients. It is completely pore clogging and irritating, there is no way in hell that could help. Second, i have never talked to an ACTUAL person who used it and had good results (only bad). Which segways me to my next point....seriously, take a look at the reviews and tell me that 99% of them don't sound EXTREMELY suspicious. Just read a bunch for yourselves and tell me it is not the carly's people writing them. i made another post about this specifically you can search for it if you want; i will let you guys read the carly reviews and decide for yourselves. I hope a Carly associate is reading this email and getting pissed off. Seriously, F OFF.

If this post stops 1 person from trying carly's i will be happy. F.U. YOU CARLY'S i hope your bullshit company crashes and burns you little fu***ers.

Max :-)

OH NO YOU GUYS! Carly's is doing it yet AGAIN please make them stop!!! So a little bit before this post was made every carly's positive review had negative thumbs down, and all the reviews which were true and saying how TERRIBLE carly's was had thumbs up. Now...its reversed. Im 99% sure the carly's people have been thumbing up their own positive reviews and thumbing down the real negative reviews, take a look for yourself. Just a few weeks ago there was at least 10 negative thumbs for every fake review...not anymore.

Moral of the story, do not use Carly's. I want to keep this post alive as a warning to people.

heres a quote from the latest carly review:

" i like this better than the bp gel which i also purchased from this site, because the bp gel feels weird on my face and if i get any on my neck area i break into a crazy rash. this product is easy and simple, just use it whenever you take a shower (which i'm assuming daily) *don't use a fresh washcloth every time like they recommend, your hands work perfectly fine. also don't think this replaces your exfoliater, use a different product to exfoliate your skin. this product can leave the skin really dry, so you're going to need a good face moisturizer right after you shower. i just wish i had found this product a lot sooner..now that my skin is clear from pimples and lumpy skin, i'm left with scars and colour distortion from years of picking at my skin. don't let bad reviews deter you from this product, you can purchase this item risk free, which includes 100% refund if it doesn't work out, also customer service is really good!"

They should have picked an even more vague word than "weird". I am not even going to say anything else can one of the moderators pleassseeee sticky a thread about how carly's is fake. I don't want people to break out from a greedy fake company

Edited by Maximus0