Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pj0085

Bored of Acne? I can help.

Let me guess, you keep breaking out & even when you dont, you are constantly dealing with spots and or oily skin? I can help both guys and girls, read on.

Every week you NEED to do this: This will clear a breakout in 2 days.

-Blend fruit in the morning & drink it, simple. Mixed berries, banana etc.. Mix it and drink it.

-Following this you NEED to drink WATER every 30 mins daily.

-Cut out pizza & soda drinks, they don't improve your life so why need them?

-Squeeze fresh lemon into water and drink fluently when breaking out.

-Occasionally do all this once or twice a week even when not breaking out.

So, from what's above you need; Mixed fruits, Water & Lemons. Thats all. You could add vitamins.

Now that will all improve your skin texture and appearance, Hear's how to wash your face:

-Gently splash your face with warm water etc.. You know the drill.

-Use a gentle face wash NOT AN 'ACNE CURE' one, a Gentle one, with green tea or something.

-Treat your face as if it's a polished diamond, it will thank you!

-If Benzoyle Peroxide kills bacteria good for you then 2.5% once every other day is fine.

-After washing your face apply ALOE VERA CREAM sparingly, this will give you an instant matte effect. You know, that perfectly balanced 'movie star' skin, it will benefit oily skin sufferers so amazingly well. Aloe Vera cream, remember this its great. This cream is perfect for guys honestly, I love it, we can't wear make up so Aloe Vera cream = YES!! It really does just smooth over impurities and make you look amazing even in pure daylight.

So, from what's above you need; A gentle face wash, BP gel 2.5% & Aloe Vera cream. Easy.

Remember guys if your around 17-19 then lots of new hairs are coming through on your face so just be careful shaving, eating what I mentioned above will slow oily skin and help your complexion. Guys around 20-26 you must clean your shaver before use every time & shave gently, sometimes just shave every 3-4 days and do all of the above, it will change your life.

Girls, well, if you have established your acne to be inherited and suffer from oily skin then follow my advice, should you suffer from dry skin and acne then leave out the BP gel and make Aloe Vera cream your new bff.

Work this all into your life, it's really not hard & your benefit's will include fewer breakouts, you'll be able to clear breakouts in record breaking times!, Acne will stop controlling your life, (Never forget that people do not see what you see, a'lot of it is in your mind, believe me), your skin will look so good and keep your personality out there because even if you have bad skin, the chances are no-one will care and its not as bad as you think!!

Aloe Vera cream is amazing for oily skin, it really is.

DO NOT USE ACCUTANE. IT WILL CAUSE YOU SO MANY PROBLEMS EVEN LATER IN LIFE JUST DONT USE IT, ACCUTANE IS NO MIRACLE CURE.

thank you.

Let me guess, you keep breaking out & even when you dont, you are constantly dealing with spots and or oily skin? I can help both guys and girls, read on.

-Blend fruit in the morning & drink it, simple. Mixed berries, banana etc.. Mix it and drink it.

So, from what's above you need; Mixed fruits, Water & Lemons. Thats all. You could add vitamins.

Now that will all improve your skin texture and appearance, Hear's how to wash your face:

-Use a gentle face wash NOT AN 'ACNE CURE' one, a Gentle one, with green tea or something.

-If Benzoyle Peroxide kills bacteria good for you then 2.5% once every other day is fine.

-After washing your face apply ALOE VERA CREAM sparingly, this will give you an instant matte effect. You know, that perfectly balanced 'movie star' skin, it will benefit oily skin sufferers so amazingly well. Aloe Vera cream, remember this its great. This cream is perfect for guys honestly, I love it, we can't wear make up so Aloe Vera cream = YES!! It really does just smooth over impurities and make you look amazing even in pure daylight.

So, from what's above you need; A gentle face wash, BP gel 2.5% & Aloe Vera cream. Easy.

Remember guys if your around 17-19 then lots of new hairs are coming through on your face so just be careful shaving, eating what I mentioned above will slow oily skin and help your complexion. Guys around 20-26 you must clean your shaver before use every time & shave gently, sometimes just shave every 3-4 days and do all of the above, it will change your life.

Girls, well, if you have established your acne to be inherited and suffer from oily skin then follow my advice, should you suffer from dry skin and acne then leave out the BP gel and make Aloe Vera cream your new bff.

Work this all into your life, it's really not hard & your benefit's will include fewer breakouts, you'll be able to clear breakouts in record breaking times!, Acne will stop controlling your life, (Never forget that people do not see what you see, a'lot of it is in your mind, believe me), your skin will look so good and keep your personality out there because even if you have bad skin, the chances are no-one will care and its not as bad as you think!!

DO NOT USE ACCUTANE. IT WILL CAUSE YOU SO MANY PROBLEMS EVEN LATER IN LIFE JUST DONT USE IT, ACCUTANE IS NO MIRACLE CURE.

thank you.

good post, great tips but i think bp is to harsh for anyones skin tbh.

accutane is a miricle drug actually. yes it has its side effects, but for those with servere acne cysts etc i think its great it can truly help them.

life is a problem lol

thank you.

good post, great tips but i think bp is to harsh for anyones skin tbh.

accutane is a miricle drug actually. yes it has its side effects, but for those with servere acne cysts etc i think its great it can truly help them.

life is a problem lol

I'm controlling my acne literally by lemon juice in water, fruit shakes and a gentle face wash. It is really good and yeh for severe acne then Accutane is the only thing right now, but for moderate acne there is no point, because people with moderate acne want an almost clear complexion.

I hope a 'lot more younger people cut out the bad food and blast their body with the good, every 4 hours is when your body craves new antioxidants.

Good luck.