Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7 days in and:

It took me a while to finally get my Max Clarity kit, but i got it 7 days ago and have been using it ever since. I think it's working pretty good so far. I have noticed that a lot of the below the surface bumps i had are getting smaller and some even completely gone. I had a few pimples that surfaced, but I'm thinking it's just part of the purging process because i have not experienced any new ones since starting the kit. One of my biggest problems is oily skin and blackheads and have noticed that my face is a lot less oily and the blackheads are diminishing.

After a week i can honestly say i'm pretty happy with it. I haven't had any problems with redness or dryness like other people but i do tend to moisturize a lot which is probably the reason why. I used Cetaphil facial moisturizer with spf 15 and it is the only thing that works for me and doesn't clog my pores. I'll keep updating as I see more results, but i definitely recommend it. It may not work for everyone but it's worth giving it a try, especially if you're one of the many that have tried everything under the sun in order to control acne. :cool:

7 days in and:

It took me a while to finally get my Max Clarity kit, but i got it 7 days ago and have been using it ever since. I think it's working pretty good so far. I have noticed that a lot of the below the surface bumps i had are getting smaller and some even completely gone. I had a few pimples that surfaced, but I'm thinking it's just part of the purging process because i have not experienced any new ones since starting the kit. One of my biggest problems is oily skin and blackheads and have noticed that my face is a lot less oily and the blackheads are diminishing.

After a week i can honestly say i'm pretty happy with it. I haven't had any problems with redness or dryness like other people but i do tend to moisturize a lot which is probably the reason why. I used Cetaphil facial moisturizer with spf 15 and it is the only thing that works for me and doesn't clog my pores. I'll keep updating as I see more results, but i definitely recommend it. It may not work for everyone but it's worth giving it a try, especially if you're one of the many that have tried everything under the sun in order to control acne. :cool:

Thanks for posting! I've been considering buying this.

Do you have sensitive skin?

I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL FOR THIS!!

I may try it out. A 60-day supply for $20.00 -- not bad!!

I won't be able to try it out until September, but this will definitely be on the consider list for new treatments!!