Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ctbo

how can I make this cyst go down fast?????

just got a big cyst on my face right near my nose.Im suppose to go to a cook out this sunday but this things so big and red I dont really want to go.Is there a way to at least make the cyst shrink in size??I put a hot compress on it but no head on it at all yet.really anyone have tricks that work to make the cyst smaller or bring it to a head?thanks

just got a big cyst on my face right near my nose.Im suppose to go to a cook out this sunday but this things so big and red I dont really want to go.Is there a way to at least make the cyst shrink in size??I put a hot compress on it but no head on it at all yet.really anyone have tricks that work to make the cyst smaller or bring it to a head?thanks

Cortizone shots are the best thing to get but if you cant get one then i really recommend getting tis product called mario badescus buffering lotion. This girl recommended it to me on this website and it really is a great product. It made my cyst develop a whitehead in 2 days in what usually takes weeks at a time and sometimes it doesnt even get a whitehead. You can find it in most local stores i think

My derm is closed till tuesday cause of the holiday I think and hes really hard to get into to get an Cortizone shot it like hes to busy. mario badescus buffering lotion what stores do they sell that in?i would give it a try.

Edited by ctbo

Ok. Go to your kitchen, grab a sharp knife. Take two scotch whisky and a needle. Watch the movie Rambo I .... JUST KIDDING :D

Salycilic Acid on the spot (aspirin mask), ibuprofen and vichy normatient.

:wacko:

My derm is closed till tuesday cause of the holiday I think and hes really hard to get into to get an Cortizone shot it like hes to busy. mario badescus buffering lotion what stores do they sell that in?i would give it a try.

Honestly, its actually not found in most stores, i lied. You can go to the mario badescu website and put your zipcode and they will let you know what stores around your area sell their products. Thats how i found the store that sold their buffering lotion. The lotion is actually made primarily for cystic pimples.