Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So its hard to find much information about Dermify outside of the paid advertising or some kind of weird looking webpage.

Short story: I started to have pro-active fail after years of it working fairly well. My skin got red and broke out alot. I switched to everything under the sun in the past year, skin id, max clarity, acne.org regimen, and at one point started just washing my face with a gentle cleanser and kept my skin moisturized. Anything with BP or Salicyclic acid burned my skin after just a couple applications even when spread a couple days apart. Not knowing what was causing it like an idiot i just switched products, i tried dans products and i horribly burned my skin from how much stronger the BP content is which forced me to start doing research. I have mid to mild acne, and most acne medications keep my skin fairly red. I have basically had my skin change and have become more sensitive to chemicals over the past year or two. I didnt trust Dermify when i found it awhile back because it seemed too hippy and i thought it probably wouldn't work, DOH!

Well im 2 weeks in to using it and i think this is the real deal. I started during a bad breakout on my chin and around my lips. I havent had any new pimples, and morning whiteheads which used to be a problem with all medications have virtually stopped, i haven had them for 3 days now. When you use it as a spot treatment is by FAR the best ever. It shrinks acne over night and makes it go away within a couple days. Im probably a 4-5 days away from my skin being 100% clear, i rarely use moisturizer so my skin is a normal matte look versus being shiney. That is a huge deal for me, i hate my face reflecting light like a bald guys head.

The product resembles murads clay mask in the smell and feel. It isnt a great smell but it washes off and goes away after 30 mins or so. Using it as a mask for the instructed 20 mins make my skin feel soo healthy. I have had only minor dryness while using it versus horrid flaking when using BP. One application of moisturizer lasts for a couple days, thats right days, and i consider my self to have somewhat dry skin. And this wonderful product is fixing whats left of the BP damage from the Acne.org products.

So if you want healthy skin. NO side effects, and something that will actually make your skin feel good for a change try this stuff. Im telling everybody to try it that i know. Benzoyl Peroxide or any other harsh chemicals can kiss my butt.

Just checked out the website, looks really nice. I was about to shell out $200~ for some expensive crap but this is pretty cheap and it looks really interesting...hmm...

Thats good news man. Can you describe the type of acne you had?

Edited by andersoj

From using BP especially and other drugs as well my skin was always flaky, fairly red, i would get whiteheads alot so i was a frequent mirror checker just because they would pop up through the day and i always woke up with a few of them. As far as pimples i never really get severe ones but my face had not had any medication for awhile so it was in a breakout when i started. I had about ten pimples ore more a couple fairly deep. from last night to now its like my skin is nearly clear. I had the majority of them around my mouth and a few on the sides of my forehead.

Here is my new selling point to this product. Dan claims bp works but it has a huge list of side effects. He works well at counteracting them but you can get long term damage and age MUCH faster. Read posts around here; I burned my skin, BP caused wringles, skin is very red and sensitive. When was the last time somebody said "WOW this works, and my skin feels better then ever? Dermify is the first product ive used in since i was 13 and im 28 now, that has done this. I feel like skipping and dancing and telling the world. If they would pay me i would pimp this product for them.

Another tidbit about my skin, right after using a normal product my skin would feel clean and whatnot. after about 6 hrs it would feel dirty and if i waited too long i would get whiteheads or breakout by the next day. Dermify keeps my skin soo healthy that if I come home at midnight or 3 am from partying i havent broken out in any way and my skin still feels good. that in itself is a huge deal to me. I feel like I am doing less then ever and my skin is doing better then ever. Go figure.

Aw crap I was kinda excited about ordering this...got to the payment page and they don't accept Paypal. No Dermify for me =(

Thats too bad. It would be worth it maybe to call and see what they can do. Every morning i wake up and think damn i love this stuff.

I'd like to add that i felt a very deep pimple forming, skin felt a little wierd and almost as if a huge cyst type pimple was going to form. Used it as a spot treatment for two nights and nothing even formed and it went away.

This stuff ROCKS!