Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
10itemsorless

BP question????

Hey everybody!

I am 15 and have been on The Regimen for exactly 1 week today.

I am applying a pea sized amount to my face only at night because I have sensitive skin, but I am curious if I should start applying it in the morning too.....? The last time I was on the regimen I only applied the BP at night and I cleared up so I am thinking I should just stick to that. I need your guys' opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I start using the recommended amt. of BP that Dan says to use for the 1st week so how much do I use the second week and the third week? <<<<<< Please answer to this.

Usually, I'd say yeah, now's a good time to start using it twice a day, but you know how your skin reacts, so really, it's up to you to make a judgment call here.

Generally, the dosing goes something like this:

Week 1: 1/2 pump, twice a day

Week 2: 1 pump, twice a day

Week 3: 1 1/2 pump, twice a day

Week 4: 2 pumps, twice a day

But for people with sensitive skin that need to start out using the BP only once a day for the fist week, that schedule would be shifted by a week, so you'd start week two at 1/2 pump, twice a day.

Some people with sensitive skin may also need to give their skin a bit longer--say a week and a half or two weeks--at each dose to make sure they're adjusting well, in which case the schedule would have to be shifted even further.

Hey everybody!

I am applying a pea sized amount to my face only at night because I have sensitive skin, but I am curious if I should start applying it in the morning too.....? The last time I was on the regimen I only applied the BP at night and I cleared up so I am thinking I should just stick to that. I need your guys' opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I start using the recommended amt. of BP that Dan says to use for the 1st week so how much do I use the second week and the third week? <<<<<< Please answer to this.

Well I don't have the pump I have the tube of BP.

Hey everybody!

Well I don't have the pump I have the tube of BP.

Ah, well, in that case, it would be:

Week 1: 1/4 finger, twice a day

Week 2: 1/2 finger, twice a day

Week 3: 3/4 finger, twice a day

Week 4: Full finger, twice a day

Plus whatever adjustments you need to make. ; )