Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
californiaEstie

Just got my first round of lasering! & 2nd round of blue/red light :)

Hola!!

So this is me after 1 laser treatment, and 2 20 minute light treatments. I actually think it's helping! Unfortunately I don't have the file space to post a before... but you can check out my gallery to see that! Or:

http://s942.photobucket.com/albums/ad263/b...rrent=may11.jpg

[some of the redness is from me being naughty and picking at my face. It was less red than this picture.]

& here is one with minimal makeup, very sheer tinted moisturizer and a little powder + blush:

What do you think?

I agree you have great skin!!

it looks like you only had a few blemishes.

seems kind of extreme measures for such little acne, but awesome results!!

you look flawless!

Thank you both!!

I don't know... I guess it's different for everyone. I came on here after almost a month of Differin so it was a little worse before. But I think to everyone who has acne... any amount of it is enough to drive you crazy. I've seen how much worse my skin can get and I just want to eradicate this mofo as much as possible. I want to go outside (all the time) without having to wear layers of face makeup. Especially in the summer, it's gross! Lol.

hey there.... ive been considering trying out blue/red light treatments on my very LIGHT acne because like you said its summer time and id rather not pile on the makeup. keep on updating us! it'll be interesting to see how this works out for you!

Wow what an amazing accomplishment!

'grats and hope the recovery process wasn't to painful?

I'm not too familiar with Laser therapy and am a bit skeptical as to whether it would worsen the lesions or not!

Red/ Blue light therapy tends to be a fad these days, my friend has even considered it! she is very quite beautiful as it is, I only hope it brings out her natural beauty and not the alternative

:injured:

I wish her all the best of luck, i'm way too afraid to try any lasers just yet :blink:

:rolleyes: pathetic aren't I?

And to The OP best of luck to you to Ms!

you're rather quite beautiful in your Avatar

And your after pics show just how much so

Take Care now

:wavey:

hey there.... ive been considering trying out blue/red light treatments on my very LIGHT acne because like you said its summer time and id rather not pile on the makeup. keep on updating us! it'll be interesting to see how this works out for you!

I would try it!! I could tell the difference even from just doing it once. especially if your acne is light, it should be great for you. :) I definitely will!! I should be going again in a few weeks... I can't wait <3 hahaha. I'll be the guinea pig :)

Wow what an amazing accomplishment!

'grats and hope the recovery process wasn't to painful?

I'm not too familiar with Laser therapy and am a bit skeptical as to whether it would worsen the lesions or not!

Red/ Blue light therapy tends to be a fad these days, my friend has even considered it! she is very quite beautiful as it is, I only hope it brings out her natural beauty and not the alternative

:injured:

I wish her all the best of luck, i'm way too afraid to try any lasers just yet :blink:

:rolleyes: pathetic aren't I?

And to The OP best of luck to you to Ms!

you're rather quite beautiful in your Avatar

And your after pics show just how much so

Take Care now

:wavey:

It wasn't painful at all!! : ]

That's one of the reasons I am so enthused! Haha. I didn't get fraxel or subcision stuff which seems more hardcore to me. I just got the flash of light and a little sting. The only part that really hurt were the fresh acne (like 2) on my cheek... But that's okay I think the scarring is not going to be as bad for those, the cheek is usually hard to conceal too.

How sweet of you to her. Haha. The light therapy is completely harmless in my opinion. The worst case scenario is that it wouldn't work. For me it's a truly nice addition to my routine.

And thank you so much for the kind words! I do take them to heart. :)

You look great! :drool:

Thank youuu hahaha ;)

It wasn't painful at all!! : ]

That's one of the reasons I am so enthused! Haha. I didn't get fraxel or subcision stuff which seems more hardcore to me. I just got the flash of light and a little sting. The only part that really hurt were the fresh acne (like 2) on my cheek... But that's okay I think the scarring is not going to be as bad for those, the cheek is usually hard to conceal too.

How sweet of you to her. Haha. The light therapy is completely harmless in my opinion. The worst case scenario is that it wouldn't work. For me it's a truly nice addition to my routine.

And thank you so much for the kind words! I do take them to heart. :)

You're very most welcome!

Oh i'm sorry like I said not clued up on these laser things ;)

Well Good thing it did not hurt or cause any discomfort then! that really is a plus for me!

I only have scarring/ shallow to deep lesions left now and a few zits here and there (not Fazed one bit by them anymore though) and redness That is the mood killer right there.

:boohoo: Cry me a river?

maybe if all else fails I will end up taking this route to finally put an end to my bad skin days once and for all!

:dance: lol I Probably will Dance for Joy.

Thanx a lot for your reply and for informing me of this amazing achievement of yours!

Best of luck , Sincerely

Jay

^_^

Edited by Durbaniter~Zitigated