Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Celebrity_Teddybear

Blackheads and scars wont disapear!? Smooth skin? :(

Hi everyone! I've been going to the dermatologist for months now, and I can say that no pimples are growing anymore. (well except on my shoulders)

Though my skin isnt cleared and smooth yet the way I wanted it to be. . . .

Its embarassing for me to say that I need to use makeup everyday to cover my flaws.

all flaws are around my nose and mostly on it!

I dont know how to describe them, since its too many.

There are blackheads, acne scars and a DOZEN of LARGE pores!!!

I just want to have that smooth clear skin. . . . I tried everything but nothing works.

Heres my daily regimen:

morning: Loreal paris men expert pure and matte charcoal foam.

Clindamycin solution 2%

Loreal men expert pure and matte pore minimising toner

loreal men expert white activ oil control moisturizer

Evening: Loreal paris men expert pure and matte charcoal foam.

Clindamycin solution 2%

Loreal men expert pure and matte pore minimising toner

loreal men expert white activ oil control moisturizer

(Night cream) Still finding the perfect inexpensive night cream.

I exfoliate 3 times a week with St Ives arpicot blemish and blackhead control scrub.

Anyways I have VERY oily skin, only during the day but after washin my skin is VERY dry. seems like peeling. And I'm only 15 :D

Any way to get that smooth flawless skin? :(

I think the pores are the reason why it isnt smooth, dont you think?

Please view full picture to see the flaws.

post-117861-1274417638_thumb.jpg

post-117861-1274417638_thumb.jpg

Edited by Celebrity_Teddybear

I think your best option for large pores and blackheads would be some kind of retionol. I really like the one Philosophy puts out in their "On a Clear Day" line. I've been using that and the T-Zone pore minimizer by Murad and one of them is working really well (I'm not sure which one haha) at making my pores tighter.

Your regimin doesn't seem like the best one for acne prone skin. Loreal probably does not put out the most effective products you could be using, and a consistent night-cream like the retinol mentioned above and some spot treatment would help some. And don't use so many mattifying moisturizers at night! Since you'll just be going to sleep you need a good oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin healthy.

and on a sidenote, your skin really isn't bad at all in that photo! I don't see any scars at all. ( :

I think your best option for large pores and blackheads would be some kind of retionol. I really like the one Philosophy puts out in their "On a Clear Day" line. I've been using that and the T-Zone pore minimizer by Murad and one of them is working really well (I'm not sure which one haha) at making my pores tighter.

Your regimin doesn't seem like the best one for acne prone skin. Loreal probably does not put out the most effective products you could be using, and a consistent night-cream like the retinol mentioned above and some spot treatment would help some. And don't use so many mattifying moisturizers at night! Since you'll just be going to sleep you need a good oil-free moisturizer to keep your skin healthy.

and on a sidenote, your skin really isn't bad at all in that photo! I don't see any scars at all. ( :

Thanks! but really my skin is filled with large pores and blackheads up close and red spots too :(

soo retinol? its a night cream right? yay! I was originally planning on not changing the regimen since I dont want to spend anymore money on cosmetics no more.

Hmm I'll try finding the retinol cream. anyways thanks!!! :D

since you have VERY oily skin, try not to wash your skin more than 2 or 3 times. and use a moisturizer at night before bed because it will help.

since you have VERY oily skin, try not to wash your skin more than 2 or 3 times. and use a moisturizer at night before bed because it will help.

Ya well I only wash my face only 2 times a day. and I use moisturizer at night too. :)

Ya well I only wash my face only 2 times a day. and I use moisturizer at night too. :)

Probably cut the toner. I'm gonna look up the ingredients and let you know for sure...

I'm having a heck of a time finding these products and their ingredients... If you'll post them for me I'll take a look for ya.

I'm having a heck of a time finding these products and their ingredients... If you'll post them for me I'll take a look for ya.

Oh thank you very much! heres the ingredients: aqua/water, alcohol Denat/ Glycerin, dipropylene glycol, salycic acid, sodium hydroxide, benzophenon , hydroxigenated castor oil, mentha piperita, peppermint leaf extract, laminaria saccharina, fragrance, limonene, hydtoxyisohewyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde

Wow thats long!

Oh thank you very much! heres the ingredients: aqua/water, alcohol Denat/ Glycerin, dipropylene glycol, salycic acid, sodium hydroxide, benzophenon , hydroxigenated castor oil, mentha piperita, peppermint leaf extract, laminaria saccharina, fragrance, limonene, hydtoxyisohewyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde

Wow thats long!

Ya, don't use the toner. The alcohol in it is not good for your skin. Instead use an Apple Cider Vinegar Toner. Also, find a really good moisturizer, and consider trying Jojoba oil; it will really improve the texture of your skin, and you will be less oily... I promise.