Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xSazakura

no progress.. :(

Hey guys!

It's been 2 months since i discovered this site.. I remembered spending hours browsing, skimming and looking at the before and after. Finally, I convinced myself and I should give it ago. I'm a 15 year old girl and had acne since 10. I envyed many people with clear skin and people would look down at me :( I remembered someone askings me " have you ever washed your face? " It was hurtful and I still struggle today.

Anyways, I ordered the products at acne.org a month ago and arrived (april 23), needless to say I was really excited. I woke up extra early to complete each phrase.. but I the trick is, when i FIRST I applied litte BP, there was LITTLE redness, and the next day, there was no redness at all. I was surprised to discover that I have no reaction with the BP....

Gradually, I increased the amount of BP; by the end of the week.. Im at a full finger length. Usually.. people would be that stage by the end of the month. Perhaps I got carried away? I don't think an overdose would be a big problem than underdose.

It's almost a month, and I don't really see any improvements but I intend to break out alot more :/ ..... what am I doing wrong? I don't know if I should continue . . .

Edited by xSazakura

Going too fast with The Regimen can lead to irritation which can cause breakouts. It's important to follow the instructions precisely, including gradually increasing the amount of BP you're using, so that your skin has time to adjust to the BP.

Keep in mind, also, that it generally takes around three months for people to see significant clearing with The Regimen (although everybody's different, so some people may clear up slightly faster, and some may take a little longer). A month is still pretty early on in The Regimen, and it's not uncommon for people to still be breaking out at this point.

Stick with it and follow the directions. ; )