Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lilly.em

Starting my scar treatment journey

Hi everyone,

So i have been a guest on this website for well over a year, and have finally joined today.

I found this website during my mass research on accutane, which i did take. I have kept coming back to the site due to the scarring that I now have. (Not necessarily due to accutane, but more likely the years of picking and acne combined.)

So I am 8 months post accutane and about ready to start my scar treatment journey. Yes i know most treatments require 1 year post. But i feel it is okay to start going to different dermatologists for their opinions on possible options.

So as a long time reader I have often become quite confused with long posts and get a little lost and confused. That is why I have decided to create a blog.

I have done this because I prefer the neat layout, and it is easier for me to reply to specific comments, and also i think it will be a good documentation of my journey for my sake. It is also easier to add pictures in certain parts of the text.

Feel free to drop by and read whenever (if you want to!) I hope that it may help some people too

Lilly

it is :

lillyem77.blogspot.com/

I couldn't work out how to insert a link, am I not allowed? But basically just put the http:// before