Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EZEQUIEL

ACCUTANE AND REDNESS ALL OVER MY FACE , WHAT TO USE ? HELP!

HEY!

day 5. 60 mg a day total.

i woke up this morning with one big time side effect and it sucks !!!

redness all over my face except around my eyes.

what can i do to cease this redness , please name what you used if this happens to you.

is this permanent ?

how long this last for you?

i recently applyed cortizone to see if it goes down , does this help?

im really scary.

i will much apreciatte feedback on this matter , thank you very much.

xoxo

The dreaded tane face. You can use Aveeno Calming moisturizer. I think there are other calming moisturizers, but I can't recall their names. Cool showers help. Drink lots of water. It shouldn't be permanent.

I got that during my first week too. It eventually went away on its own, but 2 and a half months later I go outside in the sun for an hour without sunscreen and it has struck back.

Edited by NodFlenders

hey everybody , quick update , i went to the pharmacy and got eucerin redness relief sooting cleanser and eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion spf 15 plus cethapil spf 50 sunblock for when i go to work or outside the house. so time will tell so far so good. let see whats happens , thanks for your reply.

hey everybody , quick update , i went to the pharmacy and got eucerin redness relief sooting cleanser and eucerin redness relief daily perfecting lotion spf 15 plus cethapil spf 50 sunblock for when i go to work or outside the house. so time will tell so far so good. let see whats happens , thanks for your reply.

The redness is practly gone by now , eucerin did really help me and im still using it to prevent possible future redness and sunblock even when its raining.

thanks god to eucerin redness relief line , 5 stars.

My redness lasted for most of the duration of my course, slowly stoped as I finished.

Make sure your moisturizing correctly as this can cause it to become more red if your not.

The redness is practly gone by now , eucerin did really help me and im still using it to prevent possible future redness and sunblock even when its raining.

thanks god to eucerin redness relief line , 5 stars.