Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello :)

I just thought I'd share what has worked for me in terms of topical treatments. I do get cysts and nodules but overall I would not say my acne is severe in terms of the amount of lesions I get. Thankfully, I still have good skin on my cheeks, forehead and nose. However, the kind I am getting at the moment is the severe kind. So here goes:

Egg yolk - Seriously. It does wonders for my nodules. But only if you can catch it in time. If you can feel it starting to get bumpy it doesn't work very well at all. However, if you get it when it is really deep under the surface of the skin for some reason it works. I would use eggs from happy hens. The thought of using something from a poor half dead battery hen makes me feel sick.

Toothpaste - I find white toothpastes work well for cysts. It kind of burns it off somehow. I have almost gotten rid of one cyst by doing this. The others I'm working on and they are getting there.

I do think my acne is diet induced. However, this is just a short post so people don't have to listen to me go on and on.

I hope this helps someone in some way.