Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.JacktheLad.

stress, beer, relaxing

ok i didnt know where to post this but I think it comes under nutrition.

basically I work out and lift weights etc, people say this increases testosterone etc and can relieve stress, but does it? I still feel opretty stressed after working out and tiered.

I have recently been thinking, if I have a pint of beer every evening to help me relax, will this reduce stress levels and thus reduce my spots?

or will the nutritional effect and alcohol on the body be worse off?

reason i ask is because a pint of beer normally makes me feel chilled out and contempt

beer is probably the worst thing that I can have personally.... IDK tho it varies, if you think you have candida I would stay away from beer, at least for now.

A pint of beer is good but to tell you the truth, you should drink another alcohol instead. Beer tend to worsen acne (mostly if you drink a lot of beer).

Edited by Corsair

A pint is a good amount... every night... get ready for the beer belly. It'll sneak up on ya! : /

Myth. Only way that would happen would be to consume excess calories. So if he can fit those 120-200 calories into his daily calorie budget then it's all good in the hood.

Also, dark beer, although not exactly a nutritional powerhouse, has more health benefits than light beer: antioxidants, b vitamins, and supposedly reduces the risk of heart disease by increasing hdl cholesterol.

Myth. Only way that would happen would be to consume excess calories. So if he can fit those 120-200 calories into his daily calorie budget then it's all good in the hood.

No, the calories thing is a scientifically proven myth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGV9VOOtew

Ok go ahead and eat 10,000 calories a day then and see what happens.

-

Edited by Guest