Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am prescribed this gel, its .025/4% if anyone wants to know about that. I am just wondering if I should be using it every night or just a couple times a week, It says every night on the packaging but the reason I am asking is because I like working out in the morning. If I use this gel, I have to wash my face, apply my other stuff and whatnot.

I just wanted to know because if its not needed nightly, I would workout in the morning and take a shower right after. Also, How many people use this gel and workout in the morning? what do you do?

hey man, i just got perscribed this stuff last week. I use it everynight, as it doesnt irratate my skin by overdrying or cause a lot of redness. but you should try it out and see how your skin reacts to it. anyways i go to the gym every morning as well and i peel/wash it off in the morning and than go off to the gym. the gel is really visible when its applied it looks like a clear coat of glue, and i dont suggest wearing it at the gym as people would stare at you lol. and also because it cracks under pressure (smiling, itching face) and it would just look flaky and really bad.