Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
californiaEstie

I think I am driving my boyfriend crazy.

I know 100% how you feel.

Sometimes i feel like i'm the most insecure person i know.

I constantly compare myself and belittle myself and feel like shit about myself, always.

I get EXTREMELY bothered when there are girls on pages (yes over the internet)

and i have instant dislike of almost all women.

It's pretty awful.

and you know.... everyone says the same things.

He chose you for a reason, yada yada.

I know it all. i hear it all. but my heart feels totally different about it.

Because i look at it as.. how can someone else love me if i don't even love myself?

But.. this isn't about me. xD

I can relate 100%, i know exactly how you feel.

it sucks, and it's hard, but you're not in it alone.

For what it's worth though i think you're very pretty and your skin doesn't even seem bad in my opinion^^

you don't seem to have scars or anything!

my face used to not be bad.. then i stopped being able to afford washes and such.

so my face started scarring pretty badly.

remember to always do everything you can to take GOOD care of your face!

i've been told that looking in the mirror and telling yourself "I am BEAUTIFUL" every day, helps.

When you look at yourself, don't look at the flaws.

pick three GOOD things about yourself and own it, you know?

(now if only i could follow my own advice. xD )

I know 100% how you feel.

Sometimes i feel like i'm the most insecure person i know.

I constantly compare myself and belittle myself and feel like shit about myself, always.

I get EXTREMELY bothered when there are girls on pages (yes over the internet)

and i have instant dislike of almost all women.

It's pretty awful.

and you know.... everyone says the same things.

He chose you for a reason, yada yada.

I know it all. i hear it all. but my heart feels totally different about it.

Because i look at it as.. how can someone else love me if i don't even love myself?

But.. this isn't about me. xD

I can relate 100%, i know exactly how you feel.

it sucks, and it's hard, but you're not in it alone.

For what it's worth though i think you're very pretty and your skin doesn't even seem bad in my opinion^^

you don't seem to have scars or anything!

my face used to not be bad.. then i stopped being able to afford washes and such.

so my face started scarring pretty badly.

remember to always do everything you can to take GOOD care of your face!

i've been told that looking in the mirror and telling yourself "I am BEAUTIFUL" every day, helps.

When you look at yourself, don't look at the flaws.

pick three GOOD things about yourself and own it, you know?

(now if only i could follow my own advice. xD )

thank you so much for posting a heartfelt response. i know it's hard to think about... and i'm twistedly glad that i am not the only one who has this issue... because i don't know who i would talk to!! lol. i will follow your advice, if i copy and paste it back to you, will you too? hahaha. sometimes it seems like that is the only way huh!! i am a really... picky person when it comes to appearance. every time i go to the movies there are slutty characters parading all over the screen, even in just the previews. i tend to notice the degradation of women in film + advertising more than others and it makes me look like a negative nancy, but it's hard when i see something so morally offensive. PM me anytime if you want to talk more in depth about this <3

thank you so much for posting a heartfelt response. i know it's hard to think about... and i'm twistedly glad that i am not the only one who has this issue... because i don't know who i would talk to!! lol. i will follow your advice, if i copy and paste it back to you, will you too? hahaha. sometimes it seems like that is the only way huh!! i am a really... picky person when it comes to appearance. every time i go to the movies there are slutty characters parading all over the screen, even in just the previews. i tend to notice the degradation of women in film + advertising more than others and it makes me look like a negative nancy, but it's hard when i see something so morally offensive. PM me anytime if you want to talk more in depth about this <3

Oh god, the movie thing, i know exactly what you mean. and it's all over the internet too.

i'm a total computer nerd, and i sit next to my boyfriend while we're both on the PC..

i get totally self conscious and irritated when i see girls. movies are awful with it.

i'm picky too. i pick myself apart all the time.

it's hard, i know.

let me tell you, and i don't mean this in a mean way, but i know from personal experience, it drives your boyfriend CRAZY.

(well it drives mine crazy. xD )

it annoys him to no end, and he doesn't know how to help and i don't know how to stop :c

and rofl, i wish copying and pasting it back to me were the answer.

OH GOD IF ONLY.

for now we get to wallow around in our misery ;'c

Some day we'll make it and get over it. conquer both acne and our jealousy/insecurity/anger.

i feel it deep in my heart.

And same to you^_^

Does he really love you or does he say it because he has it confused with a more commonly felt impression, namely "infatuation," or if you prefer, "obsession." I bet I know which one it is!

Does he really love you or does he say it because he has it confused with a more commonly felt impression, namely "infatuation," or if you prefer, "obsession." I bet I know which one it is!

Misery loves company, doesn't it? You must be having an awful day because some days your posts seem sincere and others, like today, the negativity shines through. Hope your day gets better, B.

I think I know the difference.

@Beck... I dun understand one thing about all the acne sufferers. That if you have acne then for sure your skin is not reacting well. Then girl why the hell do you use so many products altogether. And trust me with loads of prods piling up on your skin it gets worsen and worsen and worsen :naughty: please if you want to get rid of your acne and have a beautiful skin again select less prods as much as you can! this is what I do. Thanks to my Dermatologist :boohoo: We ppl just think using expensive and more and more products will save our skin but in reality just the opposite things happen.

And for ur bf issue he'll surely love you despite of your acne.

Oh god, the movie thing, i know exactly what you mean. and it's all over the internet too.

i'm a total computer nerd, and i sit next to my boyfriend while we're both on the PC..

i get totally self conscious and irritated when i see girls. movies are awful with it.

i'm picky too. i pick myself apart all the time.

it's hard, i know.

let me tell you, and i don't mean this in a mean way, but i know from personal experience, it drives your boyfriend CRAZY.

(well it drives mine crazy. xD )

it annoys him to no end, and he doesn't know how to help and i don't know how to stop :c

and rofl, i wish copying and pasting it back to me were the answer.

OH GOD IF ONLY.

for now we get to wallow around in our misery ;'c

Some day we'll make it and get over it. conquer both acne and our jealousy/insecurity/anger.

i feel it deep in my heart.

And same to you^_^

Awww haha I know it drives them crazy!!! It's insane, that's why! He takes such good care of me and he is the best guy for me, and that I've found here, and what would happen if I was dating a more regular guy? he would probably dump me in days! So i was thinking if I cant get over this with someone who loves me so much, when will I?! That kinda rushes things lol.

@Beck... I dun understand one thing about all the acne sufferers. That if you have acne then for sure your skin is not reacting well. Then girl why the hell do you use so many products altogether. And trust me with loads of prods piling up on your skin it gets worsen and worsen and worsen :naughty: please if you want to get rid of your acne and have a beautiful skin again select less prods as much as you can! this is what I do. Thanks to my Dermatologist :boohoo: We ppl just think using expensive and more and more products will save our skin but in reality just the opposite things happen.

And for ur bf issue he'll surely love you despite of your acne.

Hahaha.... ahh. My problem is being a product junkie. I've been like that for years and years... I see what you are saying. Lol. But I don't think the ones I am using are thaaaat bad. And after reading this site I am definitely washing my face less. Like 2x a day at the most.

Misery loves company, doesn't it? You must be having an awful day because some days your posts seem sincere and others, like today, the negativity shines through. Hope your day gets better, B.

Well, Siava, one of the things I've learned from my experience here on the org is that my sincerity isn't appreciated - in fact, it's actually frowned upon and scorned. SO! Why should I care anymore? From here on out, the org willl be my venting tool and nothing more. :)

Edited by Baalzebub

Well, Siava, one of the things I've learned from my experience here on the org is that my sincerity isn't appreciated - in fact, it's actually frowned upon and scorned. SO! Why should I care anymore? From here on out, the org willl be my venting tool and nothing more. :)

We can't wait for more of your input :dance:

Yeah I feel that way too sometimes. My bf and I have been dating for 3 years now and recently I started breaking out horribly. I know he loves me and he met me when I had clear skin, but still I do get that insecure, she-has-a-pretty-clear- face-why-is-he-looking-at-her? Feeling. But I know that soon hopefully it will be all over and I can get clear again. He can't really touch my face and I know it sucks but I know he loves other parts of me despite my face. Don't worry, he loves you and thats what matters!

lol she posted adam

:adam:

haha what is Adam? Like I know it's that guy but does that mean something?

It's Adam! lol

He's an old school poster

Yeah I feel that way too sometimes. My bf and I have been dating for 3 years now and recently I started breaking out horribly. I know he loves me and he met me when I had clear skin, but still I do get that insecure, she-has-a-pretty-clear- face-why-is-he-looking-at-her? Feeling. But I know that soon hopefully it will be all over and I can get clear again. He can't really touch my face and I know it sucks but I know he loves other parts of me despite my face. Don't worry, he loves you and thats what matters!

It's really tough!! Thank for the encouragement and same to you :)