Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yay GAF great progress! Your skin looks absolutely fabulous in a short amount of time!!!! ARe you using dans cleanser moisturiser and BP? DOes the moisturiser burn when you put it on?

ckko25 said:
yay GAF great progress! Your skin looks absolutely fabulous in a short amount of time!!!! ARe you using dans cleanser moisturiser and BP? DOes the moisturiser burn when you put it on?

XXX

Edited by godawfulface

hey I'm not sure if you mentioned it but how much sleep do you get?

i find that whenever I'm not getting enough sleep I get acne ... try getting 8-9 hrs?

and good luck :]

Edited by echoyjeff222

Hey again!

Your face looks FANTASTIC. It's giving me hope to keep doing the regimen! Good luck and keep going-- before you know it the red marks will be all gone!

Okay well ... I get new pimples whenever I don't get enough sleep (go to sleep at 10 or later) for a few days in a row...

It MATTERS what time you go to sleep. I find that on Friday night for example if I go to sleep at midnight (thinking that i'll still get 9-10 hrs of sleep) i'll still get acne. If I go to sleep at 9:00 - 9:30 on weekdays and wake up early, i'll be fine.

So my point is (for me anyways), if I sleep before 10, it makes a HUGE difference. It doesn't even matter if I wake up at 6:00 the next day.

GAF did I ask you if you ended up purging first before things got better, or did you immediately just start getting better?

wow, u are really clearing up! i started using dans bp last night and I will keep checking here to see your progress!

you really are doing so well! It gives me some hope that the regimen will work!

Can you give me advice in the AHA? mine arrived today but i am scared of using it coz of the whole purging effect! should i test a spot on my head or something first?

DEL XX said:
you really are doing so well! It gives me some hope that the regimen will work!

Can you give me advice in the AHA? mine arrived today but i am scared of using it coz of the whole purging effect! should i test a spot on my head or something first?

I XXXX

Edited by godawfulface