Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xanaxx

im selling all my clooothes

I am someone who always took pride in the way I looked and dressing up always played like 75% of the part but ever since this stupid breakout none of my beautiful spring clothes have been put to good use because I feel too ugly to wear them!!! I'm seriously going to sell all of it on ebay, since I'm anticipating a need for scar revision and it could be paid for with the small fortune I will make selling my beaaautiful clothes. It will be so sad to part with them :( And when I have nice skin again I won't have any nice clothes, but idk, I can make money to go shopping by selling my body cuz at least I'll be hot again. jk!!

I am someone who always took pride in the way I looked and dressing up always played like 75% of the part but ever since this stupid breakout none of my beautiful spring clothes have been put to good use because I feel too ugly to wear them!!! I'm seriously going to sell all of it on ebay, since I'm anticipating a need for scar revision and it could be paid for with the small fortune I will make selling my beaaautiful clothes. It will be so sad to part with them :( And when I have nice skin again I won't have any nice clothes, but idk, I can make money to go shopping by selling my body cuz at least I'll be hot again. jk!!

I am just like you. My family always asks me why I dont dress up. They would kill to have my body and dress it up. Why do I alternate between the same three sweatshirts and two pairs of two-sizes too big jeans for the PAST YEAR, maybe more? Its cause I dont feel pretty. If my face is jacked up, not to mention my hair has fallen out (but its better now thank God), all I want to do is hide.

I think this is a step in the right direction for you if its the only way you can afford scar revision. But, keep your favorite one or two outfits, just as inspiration that you WILL one day feel good again and wear them, strutting your sexy self!

I am just like you. My family always asks me why I dont dress up. They would kill to have my body and dress it up. Why do I alternate between the same three sweatshirts and two pairs of two-sizes too big jeans for the PAST YEAR, maybe more? Its cause I dont feel pretty. If my face is jacked up, not to mention my hair has fallen out (but its better now thank God), all I want to do is hide.

I think this is a step in the right direction for you if its the only way you can afford scar revision. But, keep your favorite one or two outfits, just as inspiration that you WILL one day feel good again and wear them, strutting your sexy self!

Haha :) I feel like we're in exactly the same situation. Sexy people with one stupid problem!

Haha :) I feel like we're in exactly the same situation. Sexy people with one stupid problem!

Have you tried Vitamin E? I HIGHLY recommend it. I cant believe whats its done for me lately (read my thread)

Hey thread starter i also have the same feeling as yours.

I am always told i have good figure but i was never much thrilled by it.

Simply it's of no use anyway.

My back full or acne scar.

What i do is to cover up everyday, unless some days with better skin i wear bit lesser but never show my back well.

I never find myself pretty or what so ever.

Face that have acne over it, it's lik wateva.

Wait till when i could work and save up money for laser.

I am waiting for that miracle.

We are on same boat. :S

Edited by Dreamlify