Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goeagles66

Week 6

Week six and my face is worse than it was before I started. I know all that "its supposed to get worse" Stuff but this stinks. I am determined to give it 10-12 weeks though. So I guess Im at the half way mark and I am dissatisfied. Go to the derm next week. Im sure to hear the same ole " lets give it more time" story. But my quality of life is going down. Not because the zits are soooo bad but because I think they are and Im depresso. Im begining to become obssesive.

I've been there. Sorry to hear that.

My advice is to do what the dermo says and not worry about it more than you can help.

And don't over-dry your skin (ie. it starts peeling) because that can cause more acne and aggravate the acne already there. That is the final lesson I learned about my acne that helped finish off clearing it.

One final thing:

Through both high school and college, I've noticed both males and females with attractive partners of the opposite sex. Especially if you're a guy with acne. Girls tend to look at personality more than guys do, so acne isn't the end of the dating world for them.

Good luck