Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RickyCBR929

Just Ran Out of BP

Just ran out of the On-The-Spot Ceam. I have the proactive Repair lotion that has 2.5 BP in it and I have 10% Clearasil BP. Could I use either of those 2 until I get some more.

yeah you can use either. If you use the proactive... you have to use A LOT to get the same amount as from a normal BP.

I personally use a 10% BP, some people think it's too harsh (yeah it prolly is so Im gonna look into a lower one) But if it's only gonna be for a day or two it should be fine, just dont use as much as you normally would with the 2.5%

I found using 5.0% once a day works perfectly for me. I have never seen 2.5% on the shelves nor have I seen a 10% one.

where are you phagandhi? Ive never seen a 5% but would like to use one in place of my 10%. Someone just mentioned a new persagel that was 5% though, dunno if it's in the States though.

there's 5% at our dollar store around here, I use it on my back and chest sometime when i get a cyst or whatever

Oxy5 makes a 5% lotion (tinted and non-tinted) and they make a 2.5% one also, which I use everyday.