Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

Im itching to get out of the house

I hate this. Its like 45 degrees here smoking hot and i cant do anything but sit in my basement all day for the weekend to stay cool. I cant even go upstairs for too long even with all the fans on. Its that hot. I wont even dare to step outside, my face will get worse.

I hate Summer grrrr

I have a air conditioner in my room, and I go out at night around 7pm or so.

when you go outside dooes your body and face get this wierd hot intense feeling? like needles poking you? try this, set up a chair outside and just try to forget everything and let your face and body swet then it will cool you down. and then u will get used to the sun and heat and it wont bother u as much anymore.

kinda like me at the beginning of sumer, it may kinda seem bad at first, I might get some sunburn the first couple weeks, but then after that alls good

I also hate the damn summer! my face looks so shiney from the sunscreen and my sweat! nasty! not to mention to breakouts

haha yea, sunblock makes my face shinier, hence the pimples look accentuated, but it's better then getting a sunburn and possibly effecting your skin.

ObssessedwithSkin, wear some sunblock, a non-comodegenic kind and enjoy the weather.. I still am insecure about my skin, but sometimes muster up the courage to go out, and it's really a refreshing change from the usual.. You'll learn not to care about if other people are looking or not

Apperantly the weather round here has been nice lately, I wouldn't know though as I've been on this forum or playing Pro Evolution 3.

I live in England too and they are my sentiments exactly,Tired of acne!!!Where is the summer this year?!You'd think it was March.I've forgotten what the sun is like!"!! :angry:

I don't know about that, ETD. I love going out, that's part of who I am, when I don't/didn't have acne.

I went out last night and ended up sleeping over somewhere, which also means I skipped my washing routine etc, as well as drinking lots of alcohol, which can't be good. If I break out, I'm gonna hate myself - really shouldn't be so complacement! sad.gif

It'd make sense.

It's like, I looked at my face this morning, and there were no cysts or anything (yet), because things have been looking pretty good on that front this week, but there were a few new small whiteheads and stuff, just things that I know wouldn't have been there if I just had the chance to wash before I went to bed.

It's frustrating, but just unavoidable sometimes.

People don't go on accutane for very long, so you really do have to make yourself a huge loser while on it. Little mistakes during the 4-5 months while on tane can turn into mistakes that you will still be fixing 20 years from now.

w/e , u were cool at first now I said I was sorry like twice all u've been doing is following me around and yelling at me