Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
charlottew9

picked at my red mark and how it's huge and much redder

Posted

Oh lordy. I squeezed the area with my nails to see if there was a spot under the skin (I'm a noob to red marks) and now it looks so much worse. This was yesterday so it's been 24 hours and it still looks pretty bad. Permanent damage or will it fade down to how it was do you think?

Posted

red marks are never permanent. i have endless spots everywhere. it will just take forever to fade.

Posted

Now it's definitely not permanent, but I'm not going to lie to you...it's gonna take 3-5 months for good improvement. After this really bad one I picked, I saw how much worse it made it. What really helps me is Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. I apply it to the spot with a Q-tip 2-3 times a day. I saw results within the first 3 weeks. It looked much, much better. If you haven't tried it already, it's completely worth a shot ! :]

Posted
Oh lordy. I squeezed the area with my nails to see if there was a spot under the skin (I'm a noob to red marks) and now it looks so much worse. This was yesterday so it's been 24 hours and it still looks pretty bad. Permanent damage or will it fade down to how it was do you think?

That made me cringe lol. NEVER bring your hands near your face! If you need to know if theres a spot use a cotton swap and just poke at the area to feel anything. In my experence NOTHING works for red marks. Just got to suck it up and let them fade. Its the final stage of an acne lesion so youre almost there!!!

=D