Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So even though I have my acne about 90% taken care of, I still worry about my acne constantly! It is always a fight for me to keep it clear. I wake up every morning and kind of do a light touch (because pressing too hard could clog my pores) over my face to see if I developed any new lumps. If I am clear I am usually fine, and I do not think about it during the day, but if I have a spot forget it! all I can think about is people looking at my acne. When I am clear I usually start to worry about my acne when I am working out or practicing with wrestling. If I so much as rub my face to close to someone, I'm checking the spot in the mirror to see if the area is inflammed.

I hate the constant fear! i just want to have something that takes care of my acne for good! Something that gets me to stop living in fear. I even get nightmares about having a new pimple, and when I wake up and find out it was a dream its like omg yes it is not real! Then the sad realization that I just had a nightmare about acne.

Its sad because I basically have it under control, but yet that one pimple that I get totally kills my day. At this very moment I am sitting here with a pimple on my chin, and its not going away easily and all I want to do is take a knife to it! I know there are kids with like several pimples going suck it up! but having no acne period is the greatest feeling ever! and having it marred for just a day is horrible.

I even get nightmares about having a new pimple, and when I wake up and find out it was a dream its like omg yes it is not real! Then the sad realization that I just had a nightmare about acne.

I have this too!! Its the best feeling when you wake up and actually dont have a spot. My acne isnt bad either, but 1 or 2 spots and its all I think about.

I felt this way for the first two or so years after I finished taking accutane. I was constantly paranoid that the bad cystic acne would return, but now I'm pretty sure that it's gone for good. And now that I said that, I'll probably have a huge breakout next week, knowing my luck.

If you think negatively, you will attract negativity.

Edited by Kyza

See I know for a fact that I will not be as bad off as I once was, but now a days its like, just one pimple completely ruins a couple days for me. I can't lie, Im a pretty good looking dude, and when I do not have acne, I turn heads and get strangers hitting on me. Its the greatest feeling in the world, yet when I have a pimple, I dont get that, nor do I feel confident in being seen by others.