Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I keep getting these HUGE pimples mostly on my chin, and they HURT badly. they won't pop at all and i put medicine on them but they wont go away! It's like really under the skin and its round and just plain BIG drivin me insane too!

Im dealin with a big one as we speak. It hurts because it was 2 little white heads that I left alone because I felt it would be more trouble to pop them then to just let them go away on their own. Well they didnt go away instead they got worst and formed into 1 big pimple...

Yeah atm I hate life, but hopefully it all disappears before I have to come face to face with the chick I like.

Im dealin with a big one as we speak. It hurts because it was 2 little white heads that I left alone because I felt it would be more trouble to pop them then to just let them go away on their own. Well they didnt go away instead they got worst and formed into 1 big pimple...

Yeah atm I hate life, but hopefully it all disappears before I have to come face to face with the chick I like.

ditto about the hating life :/ it really sucks gettin them on my chin cause i cant hide it behind my hair like i usually do. no one realizes how bad my face really is cause i hide my right cheek and forehead with my hair cause it goes over my right eye but since its on my freakin chin i cant hide it! drivin me insane! hurts so much too

I believe what you're dealing with is cystic acne. There form deep within the tissue and thus take longer to reach the surface and come to a head, if they do at all. Ultimately, they last longer and hurt much more than normal pimples. The only thing that I found that touched these was isotretinoin, but you probably knew that by now.

The thing that seemed to help me get over my severe case of acne, before my hormones finally calmed down was drinking as much water as possible. I seriously was chugging the stuff and it calmed down my acne so much, along with lemon juice and BP.

Lol I popped mine like 3 days ago, confidence shot right back to its rightful place.

Seriously idk why, but the water seemed to work. I used to carry a water bottle to school and work, and at home I would chug at least 3 large cups of it. Warning: You will pee a lot!!