Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JordanTL

What should I do ? :O

Alright well let me start off by saying that I am a 14 year old male with moderate acne. If I don't use topicals or anything on my face though it turns severe. Last year at around January I started Differin 3% gel and Minocycline (1 pill per day). I got lucky and I guess I have strong skin because differin didn't make my face dry at all. By around June-August (ish) my face was completely clear. No pimples what so ever. I was an idiot and stopped using Differin and stopped taking he pills. Around a month later my acne all came back. I went back to my doctor and he prescribed me clindoxyl. I have been using that for around 6 months and barely any improvements. I have another doctors appointment on the 26th and I was wondering if you guys think I should ask for Differin again + the pills. Or ask for that retin-A. I was wondering which one you think would work. Clindoxyl which has 2.5% BP in it didn't dry my face up at all either O_O.

Alright well let me start off by saying that I am a 14 year old male with moderate acne. If I don't use topicals or anything on my face though it turns severe. Last year at around January I started Differin 3% gel and Minocycline (1 pill per day). I got lucky and I guess I have strong skin because differin didn't make my face dry at all. By around June-August (ish) my face was completely clear. No pimples what so ever. I was an idiot and stopped using Differin and stopped taking he pills. Around a month later my acne all came back. I went back to my doctor and he prescribed me clindoxyl. I have been using that for around 6 months and barely any improvements. I have another doctors appointment on the 26th and I was wondering if you guys think I should ask for Differin again + the pills. Or ask for that retin-A. I was wondering which one you think would work. Clindoxyl which has 2.5% BP in it didn't dry my face up at all either O_O.

Darling there is no reason to mess around. Simply use what you know works. It will save you a lot of time and potential damage. Go with the differin and minocycline.

Good luck!! : )