Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

Sharing sweat??????

Hello everyone.

Okay so I've started rugby again and we've been doing A LOT of wrestling/body on body drills and as an acne sufferer, I simply can not stand other peoples sweat on me. By the end of the training sessions I have atleast half a dozen different sweats on my face and I'm started to break out bad.

I don't know if it's because of this or what??? Please if you compete in any thing like wrestling, rugby, mixed martial arts or what ever let me know if you experienced the same thing.

I have got about 20 pimples all over my face and I'm so confident it has something to do with people's sweat being all over my face. I try washing my face ASAP after training but am I breaking out because of this??????????????????

I dont think its the sweat honestly if you shower right after. Read up on folliculitus.. Wrestling obviously has fungi related to it im sure you have heard. If your all over the mats and stuff and there is bacteria everywhere its bound to happen that way. Do you get acne playing normal games ?

Edited by chaserwaser