Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnegonenow

Help..Embarrasing what can i do???

Ive been on the regimen for about 7 months and my face if 90% clear...but 2 weeks ago i had this strange swelling on my nose and now here it is...its the only pimple i have now...ive used evrything what can i do to speed the healing proccess...NO i have not tried to POP IT OR ANYTHING..heres the pic

omg,...its hilarious how photobucket will sell that picture on a coffee cup,..

Ok sorry

and WOW looks like two zits together.

Yeah try spot treating,..you have to bring them to a head if you want to try and pop them.

AHA+ brought this big pimple I had on my lip to a huge head by the end of the day, and gradually reduced the size with continual treatment.

And I'm sorry but,...there isn't any way to get it off completely very fast. Maybe in a few days it'll be small enough to use non-comogenic concealer until it completely goes away.

hmmm... that looks like its double stacked or something.. recently i got one on my nose too... im treating the shit out of it, i take ibuprofen and i leave antibiotic cream on at night and BP and SA the shit out of it during the day... good luck !

Wow that looks painful! :( I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to pop the bastard. Have you tried icing it at all? That should help some with the swelling.

Wow that looks painful! :( I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to pop the bastard. Have you tried icing it at all? That should help some with the swelling.

LOL. If it were me, I'd try popping it too, but only with a sterile needle. Since it's that big, a hot compress may bring it to a head and let it drain, but I really don't know. I've had this kind of cyst before...so painful!

It looks like a cycst and inflammed too. Try anti-inflammatory (ibuprofren or naproxen--I'd go with naproxen), warm compress (brings out the head), then you could use a sterile needle to drain it. Its just a suggestion.

If there is no head on either of them, I'd be wary to insert a needle!! I did that once when I was 18...it got infected and the entire top half of my face swelled like I was badly beaten..my eyes were horriffic. The doctor gave me antibiotics and once my face returned to normal i was left with an angry, large red swell right between my eyes! I was terrified to touch it for fear it would infect again..so I left it for a week.....one night i was in the bathroom and I noticed that there was one tiny bead of pus on it..so I sterilized my fingers wrapped them in toilet paper and put the lightest of pressure on either side.....It EXPLODED..and it was gross...it healed after that..but I still have a scar..it looks like chicken pox....it will never go away.. Moral of the story....leave it be....go to the doctor.....get antibiotics..pill or cream...and pray you don't wake up one morning with a nose the size of a zucchini!!! Best of luck!

GOOD NEWS it has really decreased in size from the original picture..now it only has like a red scab from what used to be the white head cuz i put AHA+ and it seemed to kill it...LUCKYLY I DID NO POPPING.. :angel:

Try using this cream called Fucicort. Ive been using it after I finished accutane for the tiny pimples/slight acne and it really helps! Good luck buddy

UPDATE!!..I just had to carefully remove what was inside and to my surprise it looked like a ball of wax the size of a poppy seed.....!!!! NOW I have a big hole ..will it go down later??? how can i prevent stuff like that to forming again??? I Always do Dans Regimen..

Try using this cream called Fucicort. Ive been using it after I finished accutane for the tiny pimples/slight acne and it really helps! Good luck buddy

Probably not what you want to hear, but i found that if left untreated, the resulting red marks on the nose stay for far longer than anywhere else on the body. I don't know why this is.

I used to get them in that exact same place, and also slightly higher right on the bridge on my nose. I also used to wear a band-aid and tell people that i had walked into a tree (lolwut?). Acne made a liar out of me!.

I once had the ruby-ghost of a spot on my nose for over two years, before discovering the joys of exfoliating.

Probably not what you want to hear, but i found that if left untreated, the resulting red marks on the nose stay for far longer than anywhere else on the body. I don't know why this is.

I used to get them in that exact same place, and also slightly higher right on the bridge on my nose. I also used to wear a band-aid and tell people that i had walked into a tree (lolwut?). Acne made a liar out of me!.

I once had the ruby-ghost of a spot on my nose for over two years, before discovering the joys of exfoliating.

Will AHA Work as exfoliator???