Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
girl3900

Makeup for photographs

Is it just me, or does anyone elses makeup look quite bad in pictures? It seems like the foundation appears to be lighter than it actually is..I know i'm not that pale. I can't go darker or it'll look strange. What are some things I could do to look better? Is it just the flash that's washing me out? Anyone else have this problem?

You know, i use this foundation called Trublend by covergirl and I really like it, it's very light and looks totally natural. literally, people always think I have no makeup on...That could be a good thing or it could mean i look like crap so of course i could't possibly be wearing any!

Have you ever tried any bronzers to brighten up your face? One of my biggest problems is not using enough blush to look natural. (either its too much or not enough) But my mom bought me this stuff from Revlon called Skin Lights. I love it! I just brush a little on my cheeks, chin, nose and forhead and it gives me a natural "glow". It's much lighter than bronzer though so Im not sure if itd work too well with the flash from pictures.

Id suggest looking into some bronzers to add color to your face. Good Luck!

I tried trublend and it didn't cover anything. I actually looked worse with it on but if you can pull it off, it'd be a good foundation since it's so sheer and natural looking.

I'm so afraid to try blush/bronzer. I have no idea how to use it and i'm afraid i'll look like a clown. plus my current foundation is very drying so blush would just seem to sit on my face making it look very unnatural. I guess I could start experimenting though.

Try a cream blush so it wont be so drying. And if you're afraid itll look weird (like me cause Im terrible with blush) go to a makeup counter at your local mall and ask a makeup tech to show you where and how to properly apply it. On days where I actually do the blush right, my makeup seems to look more... natural.