Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fiddysent

My pissy regimen.

Well, I go back and forth with good and bad skin. These past weeks I broke out majorly, especially on my forehead, a spot where I usually NEVER break out. I typically eat good and drink lots of water (no soda). Im doing this log to keep track of my results and all.

-VERY, VERY gentle cleansing with cetaphil

-Apply urine all over my face (My favorite part) (It actually feels good man..)

-Wait for piss to dry, then apply 2% BP gel on spots.

-Apply cetaphil moisturizer dabs on any RED spot, ACTIVE or not but DO NOT rub on face, just let it sit there and absorb.

I basicly started this this afternoon and prior to that I just did absolutely nothing for my face other than wash it a little bit. I KNOW I break out when I jerk one out and I can honestly say thats where most of my acne comes from (and stress). I actually stopped masturbating for about 4 months and things were looking very good. I think I rubbed one out 2 weeks ago and now Im breaking out, Not gonna do it anymore, at least until my teenage puberty years pass (Im 16)

Well heres my pissy face lol.

EDIT: If Im home (Which I am most of the freaking time :'( ) I apply the moisturizer once it absorbs into the skin as MUCH as I can. A user on this site had great results with the redness going away by doing this.

post-124635-1268546982_thumb.jpg

post-124635-1268546982_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fiddysent

Serious question bro. When you put the pee pee on your face. Is it yellow pee pee or white pee pee like. Cuz I drink alot of water. And my pee pee is ike white. I heard that the yellow pee pee contains all of the bacteria and toxins and stuff and white pee pee is cleaner. Maybe start using white pee pee

I just like the word pee pee. But I am asking a serious questions and making a point as well in regards to the color of your urine.

Serious question bro. When you put the pee pee on your face. Is it yellow pee pee or white pee pee like. Cuz I drink alot of water. And my pee pee is ike white. I heard that the yellow pee pee contains all of the bacteria and toxins and stuff and white pee pee is cleaner. Maybe start using white pee pee

I just like the word pee pee. But I am asking a serious questions and making a point as well in regards to the color of your urine.

Mines on the light side, whitish. Doesnt really smell at all, so thats good :D

Anyways I woke up and my overall redness improved just a bit.

2 little red spots from yesterday got a mini whitehead, Im not going to pick AT ALL, maybe its just something surfacing.

Its looking OKAY so far.

Woke up on day 2. Another improvement from the night before, so thats always good.

I woke up with a REALLY dark scab on 2 active spots which washed in the shower, this happened on the first day too, I think the piss is having like a chemical reaction or something, but its good because it goes away as soon as I wash

Anyways

-Spots reducing in size

-Redness going away

-Skin is WAY softer.

So far so good. With these results, I predict no active spots by friday. (Hopefully :shifty:)

EDIT: I ordered Dans regimen which I plan on using forever and forever and forever, I will NEVER stop. I get clear and then I think Im done with acne and then I breakout heavily after, I will use dans regimen no matter how perfect my skin is.

Edited by Fiddysent

DAY 2-

Active spots are slowly, but surely, diminishing and I dont see any new ones coming back up.

Im guesstimating no active spots by friday. Hopefully...

Anyways I changed it up a little bit.

In the morning I dont piss my face (for hygenic reasons) and gently glide the moisturizer across my face like dans regimen.

Night time is still the same.

EDIT: I just noticed I was on day 2.....this is going by SO slow lol.

Edited by Fiddysent

Night of DAY 2-

Amazing, amazing results so far. Active spots are shrinking very rapidly. I apply a LOT of BP at night, and I mean a LOT, then a CRAPLOAD of moisturizer over it so it doesnt irritate me, but its still very early on, so *knocks on wood*.

Heres a picture of how much moisturizer I put, and It absorbed some. Im really generous with it at night. Excuse the myspace mirror pic :|

EDIT: Just a little fact. I practically have BP on my face 24/7 and Im sure this is the key to whats clearing me up.

EDIT 2: For anyone wondering how my acne was on day 1, look at the first picture. Under anything white, I had red, inflammed acne, some with no head at all.

post-124635-1268791285_thumb.jpg

post-124635-1268791285_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fiddysent

Serious question, you don't really put urine on your face..do you?

Yeah I do! I know, I know...really disgusting. But it works for me. Go look at product reviews, Urine Therapy is in the top 6 active and if you look at the reviews, a lot of people detected OVERNIGHT results, like me :D

Acne, or pissy face....

Ill take the latter.

Day 3:

Huge improvement in forehead, I dont want to jinx anything, but these are the fastest results I have ever seen, and I have tried almost everything, ranging from doing nothing to anti-biotics.

The BP is making my face a little red, but it kinda looks like a tannish red...so I dont mind until my face gets used to it.

I would say I've gotten 75% clear in 3 days. No exaggeration. :D

100% by weekend seems impossible, but from these results its very plausible.

Serious question, you don't really put urine on your face..do you?

Yeah I do! I know, I know...really disgusting. But it works for me. Go look at product reviews, Urine Therapy is in the top 6 active and if you look at the reviews, a lot of people detected OVERNIGHT results, like me :D

Acne, or pissy face....

Ill take the latter.

ohh okay, cause i had no idea if you were being serious or not! well as long as it works good lol : )

Day 4: BP is taking a toll on my skin, its getting redder and the flakes are coming, but the moisturizer takes care of that. I will not stop using BP, im going to let my skin get used to it.

My skin looks "Okay" right now.