Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Journalistico

AHA or Jojoba oil in stores?

Hey, I'm brand new to this site and the regimen (just started today!).

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a national chain store that carries AHA or Jojoba oil. I tried Wal-Mart and Albertson's (which both carry a LOT of skin care products) and neither of them had them. I'd especially like to find a place where they have AHA, so that I can just swing by and pick some up.

So if anyone has found AHA or Jojoba oil in a store before, where did you get it?

Be careful with the AHA, Dan recommends waiting several weeks before you use it. It takes a few weeks for your skin to become used to the BP, so if you use AHA too soon it could cause too much irritation. I just bought AHA at Walgreens a few nights ago. It's called "Walgreens Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream", and it was only 5.99! :) It is 8% AHA though and not 10% like Dan's. I don't think this is really too big of a deal though. I've used it several times and so far I like it. The reviews are all pretty positive and very similiar to the reviews of Dan's AHA.

I just went on Ulta Beautys webiste (www.ulta.com) and they have something called Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil. I don't know if you have an Ulta Beauty near you or not? It is more than what Dan's cost though. There's is 24.00, I think Dan's is aroud 16? I really like Dan's, so it may be worth ordering for you. I think the organic jojoba oil is harder to find in local stores, I've personally never seen it.

Good luck to you! :)

Be careful with the AHA, Dan recommends waiting several weeks before you use it. It takes a few weeks for your skin to become used to the BP, so if you use AHA too soon it could cause too much irritation. I just bought AHA at Walgreens a few nights ago. It's called "Walgreens Alpha Hydroxy Face Cream", and it was only 5.99! :) It is 8% AHA though and not 10% like Dan's. I don't think this is really too big of a deal though. I've used it several times and so far I like it. The reviews are all pretty positive and very similiar to the reviews of Dan's AHA.

I just went on Ulta Beautys webiste (www.ulta.com) and they have something called Organic Jojoba Pure Blending Oil. I don't know if you have an Ulta Beauty near you or not? It is more than what Dan's cost though. There's is 24.00, I think Dan's is aroud 16? I really like Dan's, so it may be worth ordering for you. I think the organic jojoba oil is harder to find in local stores, I've personally never seen it.

Good luck to you! :)

Thanks for the feedback! I found some jojoba oil at a Market of Choice, and I actually ended up ordering Dan's AHA+. I've been on the regimen for more than 6 weeks now, and my face looks amaaaazing. (I didn't start using the AHA until a couple weeks in)