Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gaston

BP only at night?

I'm using 2.5% BP just as specified in the Regimen, but despite this, my face flakes a lot, it hurts really bad during the day, and it looks red.

I was wondering, could I use BP only at night, before going to bed, and in the morning just use moisturizer?

I have mild inflammatory acne.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :D

I'm using 2.5% BP just as specified in the Regimen, but despite this, my face flakes a lot, it hurts really bad during the day, and it looks red.

I was wondering, could I use BP only at night, before going to bed, and in the morning just use moisturizer?

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

It's ok to use BP alone at night. You have the same case as I used to have. I'm applying BP only at night, wash it off in the morning and moisturize my skin (no BP). It didn't flake or dry just like when combined to a moisturizer. Moisturizer is making my face red, dry and flaky when combined with BP. I'm using 5% BP (Panoxyl acne gel 5).

Don't worry it will work.

Check my log.

Good luck! :)

Did you clear up despite this HotAsian09? I think most people with at least moderate acne need to apply BP twice a day. I would love to not have to though, but I think I would break out.

Did you clear up despite this HotAsian09? I think most people with at least moderate acne need to apply BP twice a day. I would love to not have to though, but I think I would break out.

It's not only me who've tried it. But you do whatever works for you!

Any help is appreciated.

Ive been using it once a night from the beginning! Im clear ! And my skin doesn't dry so actually its a bonus. I started the bp in august and i was clear by the end of october :) I obviously get the odd couple of pimples here and there but they don't bug me at all :)

Good luck!