Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChakaChaka

Wake up to 84 WHITEHEADS!

Im on accutane week 4 and when i wake up nearly every pore on my nose is a whitehead sticking out. Should i scrape off all these whiteheads while on accutane? Will accutane make these things disappear or do i have to get rid of these suckers? I dont see my derm till the end of my course.

By the way these things die down by afternoon which i find weird because before accutane they just showed up after I had a shower for a few minutes then subsided.

Thats just your pores purging... All the blackheads are going to come up to the surface and work themselves out. Mine did this around week 3-4 so you're right on track ! Most of them will just work themselves out (in the shower, or when you're washing your face, ect). I think I might have extracted a few of my own, but its not necessary, and you could cause permanent scarring.

Thats just your pores purging... All the blackheads are going to come up to the surface and work themselves out. Mine did this around week 3-4 so you're right on track ! Most of them will just work themselves out (in the shower, or when you're washing your face, ect). I think I might have extracted a few of my own, but its not necessary, and you could cause permanent scarring.

very good, thats all i needed to know thanks