Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beasti

Plain white aspirin was the answer!!!!

OMGoodness! Who would have thought something so cheap and so handy would change my son's face so much!! Less than a week ago I was browsing atypical methods of acne control, on this awesome website, and saw several entries regarding plain aspirin, crushed up with water and applied topically. In ONE application my son's facial redness reduced dramatically. After six days he is so pleased and refuses to use the 144.00 Rodan and Fields regime he's been faithful to for three months. No new cysts, no new huge whiteheads, the redness reduction is remarkable. It was like the poor kid had a raging fever on his face and all he had to do was apply an anti inflammatory, that costs almost nothing. He crushes up a few aspirin with water and smoothes it on. He leaves it until it starts to dry and flakes off. Then he rinses or lightly uses a wet washcloth. I feel like the Mother of the Year! Thank you to all the people on this site who recommended aspirin.

well this kinda makes sense, salicylic acid is aspirin or something close to it

i remember the PROFESSOR from GILLIGANs Island saying this!

Edited by valley32