Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello everyone!

after reading so many posts here, i can conclude a bit that i need treatments such as needling, some punch elevations, TCA cross and maybe subcision for my acne scars . i have mild to moderate acne scars, but scars in areas on my nose and my eyebrows are specially apparent which bug me like hell...

but because im just a college student, i dont have money to do all these treatments in the next two or three years.. i can wait for some years until i get the money needed. however, some people said its better to do it asap because you have better collagen growth when you are early 20. just the earlier the better. what do you guys think? any advise?

btw, i just read a post on webmd about the pros and cons of retinoids, which scare me a bit after reading it because i now start applying diacneal fron avene. it does sting me and give a slight red look which may get my skin thinner as what the article said.. so do many of you use retinods as well? do you think it's reliable?

thank you so much!