Notifications
Clear all

Brewers Yeast

MemberMember
(@fickle_pickle)

Posted : 03/09/2010 10:51 am

Hello, just wanted to share a miraculous thing I've discovered to fight my acne. I have dealt with acne for a long time. I actually wanted to grow out my hair, so I started to take this brewers yeast with sulfur my mom brought me from Russia. When I ran out of it, in a couple months my acne was back. I did not know yet that yeast helped my acne, so I did not hurry to get a new pack. Finally after 10 months of suffering from inflamed cysts on my face, I decided to give it a try again. I could not find the one with sulfur so I've just bought it separately. It's been 2 weeks- my face is 98% clear - no inflamed acne at all. I don't even use any make up- nothing to hide any more. I live in San Francisco, luckily we've got a Russian pharmacy here- they have them in little pills like vitamin supplements. The powder version sucks - since you have to mix it with water or juice and it tastes like vomit.

Hope somebody will find it usefull

Thanks,

Jane

MemberMember
(@txbrownbeauty)

Posted : 08/24/2010 12:59 pm

thanks for the tip...did you say brewers yeast and sulfur help grow your hair also? Where can i purchase the pills(or can i mix myself) just wondering...

MemberMember
(@fickle_pickle)

Posted : 08/24/2010 1:14 pm

I usually buy it on e-bay or at GNC, just shopping for the best price :)

MemberMember
(@hellotoeverybody)

Posted : 01/15/2011 7:44 am

anybody else have good experiences with this?

MemberMember
(@hugoll12)

Posted : 11/18/2012 9:17 am

can I take brewers yeast while on accutane?

MemberMember
(@audreyjade)

Posted : 11/18/2012 10:01 am

This is great! Thanks for sharing BUT....to anyone allergic to Sulfa: you should not consume anything with sulfur. Just a heads up grinwink.gif

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 12/03/2012 11:28 am

I started taking this Russian brewers yeast about 2 weeks ago, my face had been clear from cyst for a long time but I had a minor breakout of a few cyst and they disappeared in one day while takin this, haven't had a single zit since then and my face looks really healthy, this shit works.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/04/2012 10:14 am

Sulfur is extremely beneficial for acne in a number of ways. One of the reasons people get results from green smoothies.