Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grange

Regimen tryout. (Updates freq.)

I plan to start using a regimen and throw away the previous medicines I have used as I see that my skin starts to act up at night.

So far, I have prevented myself from eating any spicy food which I hear will irritate the acne further and just started on eating fruits.

BP has not worked for me as I have used it for 3 months and I see my condition getting worse. I am currently serving my country as a fireman and the training that I go through is no help to my acne.

Day 1:

10s9n46.jpg

2w7ls01.jpg

Day 3:

2q83jio.jpg

34np65y.jpg

Day 4:

14xcxhc.jpg

2a7v0v9.jpg

I'll update again with pictures again.

post-124262-1268327786_thumb.jpg

post-124262-1268327874_thumb.jpg

post-124262-1268328007_thumb.jpg

Edited by Grange

be careful eating fruit too much as this spikes your blood sugar which may cause breakouts...

be sure to stick to the regimen to the tee... do everything dan says and it should clear you up for good in a few weeks or less, depending on how gentle you are, and you slowly ramp up the bp dosage, and dont pick anything.... just deal with the flaky and red skin for a while...it does go away.

cool job dude.... i am currently getting my emt-b and looking to apply locally to fire dept.

Day 3 of Regimen:

2q83jio.jpg

34np65y.jpg

From what I see, the acne is starting to clear up but my skin is getting very red. Is this good? or is it a sign that it'll heal a bit and turn for the worse?

Day 3 of Regimen:

2q83jio.jpg

34np65y.jpg

From what I see, the acne is starting to clear up but my skin is getting very red. Is this good? or is it a sign that it'll heal a bit and turn for the worse?

maybe you are using too much bp? you should only use a pea sized amount in the first week if i recall correctly.

Very huge improvement. So happy! But why is my skin healing so fast? Is it going to get worse soon? It seems like my acne is really going away. But the redness is still there plus I am getting new pimples (but not pimples).

Day 4:

14xcxhc.jpg

2a7v0v9.jpg

Any comments or advise would be good. Also talk on my new pimples coming out.

I drink 10 glasses of water everyday, and I use an anti-bacterial cleanser with no soap and I sink my face in moderately hot water for 2 minutes.

maybe you are using too much bp? you should only use a pea sized amount in the first week if i recall correctly.

The first day I used a whole finger and my whole face burned up. After having it on for an hour I quickly washed it off again. And following that I did not use BP for the next 3 days. And I really see improvements. I plan to take BP once in a while as I have read posts that it may cause wrinkles.

Edited by Grange

If you want to get clear then do the recommended dosage and do not stop the BP. Its frustrating at first but if you FOLLLOW DIRECTIONS then in time your skin will adjust and start to heal. Think of it this way, if you continue to do YOUR way and input YOUR opinions your will get the SAME result that you were getting. I say if youre going to do the regimen, commit to it 100% and then if after 2 months you dont see some improvement then consider alternatives but the whole BP causes wrinkles thing, OK my thing is this, lets say you put an egg mask on your face and then you tried to smile while its on, its gonna look like you have wrinkles, but thats just the PRODUCT on top of your face. I can understand if you started to see wrinkles after using it maybe 1 year but after just a week? There is conflicting information, i have seen dans face, there are no wrikles, his face is smother than mine was at 19 years old. Dont believe everything you read, what you can do is read the success stories that are on the site to give you an idea of how it works for different people, good luck!

Thank you Crystal for your encouragement and reply.

First of all I'd like to add that nowadays there have been few activations that I was required to go. Being close to fires I have to say does a number on my face as even if I'm protected from the immense heat, my sweat will inevitably sink into my cheek skin. I do not apply BP when I'm off to work. It worsens it and it feels like lots of needles are poking my skin.

Anyway to my question:

Does the sweat contribute to the acne worsening and if so, how can I prevent it from happening?