Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You cannot clear up your skin by always thinking negatively about it!

STOP constantly thinking about what to do about your skin!

Take a deep breath, and calm down. Meditate. Loosen up. Let the toxins out of every cell in your beautiful, energy filled body.

What do you want? Happiness?

You cannot get happiness by being upset, angry, etc.

The Law Of Attraction says that one must be what they desire. You will receive all you wish for.

-If you want something, imagine having it. Imagine this always. Write it down. The Universe will give it to you, always.

Get out of your house and walk barefoot on the glorious grass! The Earth will send you positive energy. Breathe in the fresh, clean, crisp air. Smile at the Sun. Sunbathe and let it take away your worries.

Get good Karma. Meat and eggs and dairy and fish is all negative karma. It will catch up with you one day.

Live peacefully with nature. Eat raw food. Raw greens and fruits. It's much easier than you think. I gave up raw easily. Just naturally let it go. & I feel simply amazing. I feel free.

Get rid of your chemical packed skin care products! Get actual skin CARE products. I use honey. Raw honey. Sometimes a lotion with essential oils. Maybe an organic aha wash if I am in the mood for it. You cannot expect to get flawless skin if your are damaging it with chemicals!

Be happy! Look up Raw Veganism. David Wolfe. Energy Healing. Meditation. Yoga. Fasting. Sungazing.

I feel amazing. I'm here to help everyone! Ask me for advice, and I'd be MORE than willing to help. You will become clear!! You are beautiful.

this person is obtaining self-realization.

Edited by MFC

One day you'll incur the wrath of negative karma for all those plants you brutally murdered just for your selfish way of eating! THEN WHAT!

I'm all about positive thinking but I really don't think that anything I'm thinking is attracting my acne! I think the "meditate, breath, say your mantras" advice is cool but would be better focused on accepting your complexion whatever it is, being grateful your acne isn't worse, and try to love the skin you're in. I have acne. I love myself anyway. Doesn't mean I don't want to make it better.

Theres no karma theres no law of attraction. Still they are a good thing. Karma leads to a happier and better life. Same as law of attraction.

Being positive leads to a more positive life, more oppurtunitys etc...

I did it for 2 days and felt great. Really better than ever. But then i got in a dip. (not because i looked in the mirror just something else) and i felt even worse as normal xD. After that i just stopped.

I think being possitive will lead to less acne. You stress out less. And other people might not see it that badly. When your a happy funny person they will not really notice your acne as much as when your a depressed person. I notice this myself to when i look at people.

Don't be closed minded. The old ways of thinking need to be forgotten because clearly they are not working. If you still have acne, something is not right within your body. Read books on the way the body works, read books about energy healing, diets, karma. Don't judge unless you have tried.

People typically do not understand the raw food diet, or they think it is unhealthy. Do not listen to anyone who tells you that an uncooked vegetable or a piece of fruit is bad for you. Raw veganism as apposed to veganism is completely different. Vegans typically eat cooked vegetables and a load of carbohydrates. That is why they become defficient in many vital nutrients and vitamins. However, as a raw vegan you will obtain all vitamins and minerals you need, not to mention essential living enzymes and energy that are the links to allowing you to blink.

Look at a gorilla or a rhino. Do they eat meat? No. However, they are still very muscular and extremely strong. Spriulina, a vegetable superfood, has 45% of your daily requirement of vitamin B12 in just one serving. It also has the highest amount of protein than any other natural food, including animal flesh, at a high 65%.

I never knew that I was allergic to dairy until I stopped consuming dairy. I never knew I was gluten intolerant until I stopped eating wheat and gluten and carbohydrates of that nature. I never knew that I could gain weight (as I was very thin and no consumption of high caloric foods caused weight gain) until I began eating raw nuts and seeds and fruit and vegetables. I never knew that I could be happy.

In fact, I used to log onto Acne.org everyday. Several times each day. I constantly thought about my acne. I felt depressed because of it. I was obsessed with my skin. I had this mindset that there was going to be a cure. I was waiting around. I had this thought that, although my skin was oily and dry and dressed in acne, it was going to get better by using a ton of chemical products. I was washing morning and night, something that I never did when I had clear skin. I would wash, moisturize, apply apple cider vinegar, apply benzoyl peroxide. In evening I would do the same routine, but replace the benzoyl peroxide with Differin. Nothing was better.

Reading about holistic ways to treat acne seemed extremely reasonable. I had already been eating a pretty healthy diet because I knew that certain foods could trigger acne breakouts, but I never really had motivation to continue the diet. This was because when my skin looked better than usual on a certain day, I would binge on processed food, thinking that I was making progress with eating healthy. Then I would be right back to where I had started.

It was not until I started reading book after book on the human body. On raw food, holistic treatments, energy healing, ancient medicines, that I began to crave health, and not just clear skin. People who ate real food seemed so happy. So I began to eat to feel happy. Green made me feel good. And I started to feel good all the time.

I started to break out, as I, like many other Americans, had been fed poison my entire life, and I was detoxing my system. I felt strange emotions come out at random points, because your mind and your body are linked. If you begin to expel physical toxins, your mind will release unresolved emotions. I had random bursts of energy where I would feel as if I was on crack lol. Then I would feel sad. It really opened my eyes to how toxic my body truly was.

As my body cleared out, I began to feel like a new person. Your face structure will change, wrinkles will reverse, hair will growth thick, your skin will have an incredible glow to it, and your body will go to the perfect weight for you.

You will feel good, look good, and obviously you will have amazingly clear skin. You have a new outlook on life, and you will question everything you were ever taught. Your mind will be extremely clear. You will reverse many health conditions.

I'd say David Wolfe's diet of an equal amount of fat (avocados, oils, nuts, seeds, other fatty fruit), cholropyll (greens!), and sugar (from fruit) works very well. Many people like an 80-10-10 diet too, as this tends to be very effective for weight loss and is good for the skin.

Then again, you don't have to believe a random sixteen year old girl off the internet.

Edited by heyaawhatsupp

It's funny you guys laugh at these ideas.

I hope you enjoy living stressful, obsessive lives. I think I'll go out and live my life.

Nobody is being negative in here, that's not a nice thing to wish upon people.

Edited by uncle buck

I understand what your saying ,but in my opinion a diet lacking meat is unnatural. My mother is a nutritionist and she agreed with me on this. Human beings are omnivores by nature, are we not? Even the paleolithic diet that seems to be o so very popular on this site does not exclude fish or meat.

I respect your opinion and am glad this works for you. Your way more disciplined than me, theres no way in hell i'm not eating meat! Your ideas on negativity, the law of attraction and just relaxing are something I agree wholeheartedly with. You'll get no where being a negative grouch and everyone that ripped on your ideas knows this.

Thanks for trying, but this thread does not help...me at least. It actually made me laugh, so I guess I should say thank you!

The only thing worth laughing at in this thread is the picture of your face. I now realize why you bashed her suggestions though, because you know that you look equally hideous whether your face is clear or not.

At least you're consistent in your belief that being a depressed little freak is okay, because judging by the profile picture that makes it seem like you have a "people I want to kill list", you aren't one of those people who try's to hide their inner misery with an outward smile.

Next time you want to throw a temper tantrum in class and toss as many chairs across the room as you can before your paraprofessional intervenes, use the trick that your weekly therapist gave you and count to 10. Maybe than you will only look like an angry loser instead of a future serial killer.

BTW, great suggestions OP.

That was even funnier than the OP, thanks. I think your avatar is cute as well.

So you're not going to kill me? Should I not expect a visit anymore from a guy with lipstick, a rifle, and a still horridly ugly face at my door in 20 years saying, "This is for making fun of me and my pathetic life on acne.org?" As long as it's water under the bridge...

I made you laugh though? At least I brought some entertainment to a dull, increasingly sad life. I've done my good deed for the day. Looks like I'm allowed to actually be mean to you next time, as I usually only try to do something nice once every 24 hours.

P.S....I'm glad you find the default avatar that graces mine, as well as everyone else's profile that hasn't taken the time to put up a fail pic like you, cute......Though, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but not even the blank blue nobody without any eyes finds you attractive. That must be because your ugliness can be detected by senses other than just sight.

Edited by fballer12

My feelings aren't even close to being hurt, don't worry. The funniest part of the last post was "my pathetic life on acne.org" even though the guy has been using this site for 3 years and I've been using it for 3 months, lol.

My feelings aren't even close to being hurt, don't worry. The funniest part of the last post was "my pathetic life on acne.org" even though the guy has been using this site for 3 years and I've been using it for 3 months, lol.

Oh god....It seems as if your brain is just as bad as the ugly mug it resides in.

I'm almost embarrassed that I even have to explain this to you, but I will anyway. When I said "Pathetic life on acne.org"...I meant I insulted you on the site, not that I insulted you because of the site.

Either way, I've rarely ever been active, and you probably have triple my posts in those 3 months than I've had in the entire 3 years. The only reason I still post every once in a while, seeing as how I'm clear now, is to help people out who are willing to listen. However, sometimes I come across someone like you, and realize nothing short of a miracle will turn you to something even resembling a respectable human being. Usually I just don't bother with people like you, but when someone started a thread and brought up legitimate suggestions to actually help you out, you insulted her, which was your first mistake. Your second mistake, was actually responding to me instead of just ignoring my ramble.

Now, I just have to ask....When you first went to elementary school, did they take one look at you and immediately place you with the mentally challenged children? Or was it after you took an IQ test and scored lower than that of a small rodent? The reason I'm asking, is because every time you type another word, I get more and more fed up that my tax dollars are going to educate someone like you. They should've sent you straight to the loony bin and been done with it.

Now, for my own personal safety, I will stop responding to you, out of fear that I am now on your "people I want to kill list"

Good day

Wow, you are SO right actually. "Your second mistake, was actually responding to me instead of just ignoring my ramble". I agree with you, everything you say is worthless and therefore I will ignore it from now on, thanks for the advice broske!

Although I don't agree with fighting, fballer12 is right. I was giving suggestions to help everyone out, not expecting someone to laugh at it...

As for quinoa, many people are able to tolerate that who cannot easily digest more processed carbohydrates. Quinoa acts as a prebiotic, feeding beneficial microflora of the intestines, it is easily digested, and it is gluten free, for it is merely a seed related to the spinach family.

You don't need to drop everything that you are eating at the moment that is not a raw plant based food. Simply add more of these foods into your diet and slowly restrict cooked foods. Many people will stay on a 80% raw plant food diet, allowing cooked natural foods, much like the Paleo Diet but with far less cooked food, and still reap the benefits.

Set goals and write them down. List steps to get closer to these goals. Read them everyday. And the next time you really crave a cup of ice cream, why not make some raw ice cream?

It's a lot easier than one typically thinks.

I agree. I just re-read what I posted and I have no idea why I did that. It was a really dickhead thing to do and I'm sorry.