Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay well i dont have acne hmm well i kinda of do i get a few spots but i have smooth skin thats red in places its really weird but my doctor prescribed me zineryt for it :S but back on topic

i started going out with a girl when i had relativly good skin but now its a disaster it gets me soooo insanely down im at the stage where i dont even want to be happy because why should i be happy looking like this, but its been affecting my relationship badly because i keep thinkn my gf wont like me n i hate lookin at her in eye contact when i look like this and i get really down and dont talk whatsoever. She says she still likes me and insures me that it wont make a difference n that she liked me when we firstly starting going out and she still likes me now which i just cant believe. Like i dont see how that would be true ? I dont like being around her when i look so bad because she'l think i look bad and il get in a bad mood..

Any comments ? I need someones opinion on this plz :(

Edited by InDistress

I know what you are going with in some sense. But you have to remember, she started dating you for a reason, and if you guys have been together for some time, then I'm sure it's not based on looks.

She told you it doesn't make any difference. I don't know what else you need to hear =P

Most girls aren't phased at all by a guys skin. Personality is key. If you act like it doesn't bother you, she wont pay attention to it at all.

Ditto

I always say, when you first start seeing someone it's mainly about attractiveness, but that only goes so far. You don't meet someone for their personality, that comes later, and if you guys are at the point where you don't see her flaws, I'm sure she doesn't notice yours

But i look so bad now compared to what i did when we started going out but she says she doesnt mind which i cant get my head around like why would you want to go out with someone who looks bad and i know personality counts but my personality is terrible now because of looking bad, yeah kinda messed up altogether :/ were not going out that long but weve been meeting for around 6 months

But i look so bad now compared to what i did when we started going out but she says she doesnt mind which i cant get my head around like why would you want to go out with someone who looks bad and i know personality counts but my personality is terrible now because of looking bad, yeah kinda messed up altogether :/ were not going out that long but weve been meeting for around 6 months

6 months is a long time, especially for teens. If she says she doesn't mind, then I'm sure she doesn't. You should really tell her how you're feeling

I have, everything i mention she just insures me it wont make a difference but im quite stubborn and cant understand. Like if her skin got really bad ( hers is flawless ) it wouldnt make a difference to me so like i can understand her but it makes no difference i look in d mirror tension builds up inside n i get down i dont even talk n just think bad taughts.

I have, everything i mention she just insures me it wont make a difference but im quite stubborn and cant understand. Like if her skin got really bad ( hers is flawless ) it wouldnt make a difference to me so like i can understand her but it makes no difference i look in d mirror tension builds up inside n i get down i dont even talk n just think bad taughts.

So then believe her, put yourself in your shoes, she might get real tired of you insecure about your acne she'll leave for that reason, but not because of your appearance. Trust me, if she really cared, she'd be gone by now, it's just a mental game your building up, don't be so hard on yourself bro.

what the hell are you complaining about? you have a girlfriend who assures you it doesnt make a difference to her. think yourself lucky. imagine being single for years and being at an age where you want to find the woman you will marry yet your skin is completely fucked up. i am guessing you are a teenager in HS still and your skin isnt even that bad. STOP THINKING SO MUCH.

what the hell are you complaining about? you have a girlfriend who assures you it doesnt make a difference to her. think yourself lucky. imagine being single for years and being at an age where you want to find the woman you will marry yet your skin is completely fucked up. i am guessing you are a teenager in HS still and your skin isnt even that bad. STOP THINKING SO MUCH.

As much as I agree, it's kind of easier said than done in some cases, everyone reacts differently, you know?

:clap:

Okay well i dont have acne hmm well i kinda of do i get a few spots but i have smooth skin thats red in places its really weird but my doctor prescribed me zineryt for it :S but back on topic

i started going out with a girl when i had relativly

I stopped reading at this point; as I could no longer tolerate your disjointed and poorly structured post.

good skin but now its a disaster it gets me soooo insanely down im at the stage where i dont even want to be happy because why should i be happy looking like this

I started reading again from here as I felt bad about before.

but its been affecting my relationship badly because i keep thinkn my gf wont like me n i

Stopped reading again here. Skipped to the end.

Any comments ?

Spelling and Grammar: Consider revising.

Edited by Chikorita

i lol'd at the above post because I did the same thing.

But seriously dude, she's going to leave you because you're complaining all the time and are sad to be around. She already told you she doesn't give a shit about your skin, but she'll damn will give a shit about you being sad all the freaking time and not wanting to go out with her and have fun. You worrying that you are going to lose her is going to MAKE you lose her...

All the comments here are right. If i saw this post i, myself would post the same as you all did expect for that girl commenting on my grammar like come on no need im stressed enough without you commenting on my grammar. /But its so depressing having to be around her with really bad skin :/ i just cant get in a good mood i need to learn how to think positive and be happy but i find it so hard. When i look in the mirror and see myself like this i just slump into a terrible mood and i'm untalkable to

but she'll damn will give a shit about you being sad all the freaking time and not wanting to go out with her and have fun. You worrying that you are going to lose her is going to MAKE you lose her...
Edited by InDistress