Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to contribute to the community here a little and it's probably been recommended before, but for anyone who has yet to do it I once again highly recommend the lemon juice treatment for acne, redness, and even scars. This past month I have gone from product to product without getting any results, but after just one day of applying lemon juice on my face, I have right away noticed an amazing difference. First my acne started to look like it was fading, second my skin looked fresh and seemed to shine, and the redness seemed to lesson. This was all within a day of using lemon juice, and keeping it on for about 8 hours. Right away I started to gain some confidence back, and I never felt better. Now I don't want to get anyone's hopes up too much because like I've said I've only done this for a day, so from here on out I don't know what will happen, but the way I look at it is if its done this much already surely it will continue to improve. I don't guarantee this will cure acne, but lets definitely hope it produces results. Anyways if no one has tried this yet I'm highly recommending you do, even if its only for a day, you really have nothing to lose.

Now you can try it your own way but here I'll explain exactly how I did it in case anyone wants to know, it's probably the way most people do it. All you do is just cut a lemon in half squeeze some juice in your palm and rub it all over your face, then just take the lemon and rub that over your face as well. I actually put on quite a bit of juice. Now I did this around 3:00 P.M and basically left it on until about 11:00 P.M. . You can choose however long you want to leave it on for. Now gradually throughout the day I would look at my face and it really seemed to look better. Anyways I hope this at least helps some who were hesitant to try this. If anyone is still unsure I will continue this and keep you guys updated. I think I'll do it every other day though because I heard it can dry your skin if you do it too often.

Edited by cohen888

Well after trying this for a few more days nothing seems to be happening so, I will give it a little more time but so far I'm not seeing any results anymore.

i got a bunch of red acne scars that are flat and have been there forever on my face, i first tried sudocrem but it only burned my skin making the marks even darker! i then tried another one that had AHA and again i got burned, made the marks look darker! so i will try this out i have been researching red acne marks and stumbled across this lemon thing, i have heard potatos work too

i got a bunch of red acne scars that are flat and have been there forever on my face, i first tried sudocrem but it only burned my skin making the marks even darker! i then tried another one that had AHA and again i got burned, made the marks look darker! so i will try this out i have been researching red acne marks and stumbled across this lemon thing, i have heard potatos work too

I prefer the potatos over the lemon. Lemon tends to sting a bit. Potatos do work well

how long did it take you to notice results and how bad was your acne?

I noticed results after about two days, I recently stopped this though because it seemed like it started making it worse. Also my acne is probably moderate?

I prefer the potatos over the lemon. Lemon tends to sting a bit. Potatos do work well

Yeah the sting can be pretty bad, but if you can handle it go for it. I haven't tried potatoes I think I will.

Lemon juice is one of the best juices you can drink for your skin health. It contains many minerals, which will eliminate acid waste. Lemon juice will help constipation, liver disorders, reduce mucus accumulation, improve digestion, reduce infections, and help to clear skin disorders like acne.

One way I use lemon juice is to squeeze the juice of one lemon into 16 oz water and drink it during the day.

visit my blog for acne tips and natural treatments

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *