Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok Gang,

I'm gonna give the Lactic Acid a shot. But, can someone please tell me where to start. Yes, I've done my research..I've looked on the forum and have read about all the concentrations, pH levels, etc.

There are multiple sites available to purchase this stuff and would just like a definitive answer from y'all that have used this and where you obtained it, your results, etc.

I really just need it to help fade away the red marks from past pimples and for some brown hyperpigmentation from having taken minocycline. I appreciate the feedback and information a LOT!

--D biggrin.gif

If you can get a week off then do a 12.5% TCA peel so much better, cheaper and quicker results, if you can't get a week off then try a 6% TCA peel because they've got no downtime.

I get mine from makeupartistschoice.com and it's helped with my hyperpigmentation. It takes some time to see results though, so don't expect to see results immediately. smile.gif

Guest Tracy

I second the makeupartistschoice.com recommendation. Good stuff.

Thanks for the feedback. I ordered the 40% starter kit. Good idea? I figure, I would want to see how my skin reacts to it first before I bump up to the 55%...does that sound good?

From your experience, is the 55% harsh to your skin?

The 55% stings only slightly; it's pretty much a puppy. Just don't use Retin-A with it.

I found the 40% to be too mild.

Thanks for the feedback.  I ordered the 40% starter kit. Good idea? I figure, I would want to see how my skin reacts to it first before I bump up to the 55%...does that sound good?

From your experience, is the 55% harsh to your skin?