Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Girl_least_likely_to

What are these? Help!

Basically on one side of my face (the bad side) I have these big under the skin lumps...they are red on the outside (inflamed) and there are about three of them...they dont have heads or anything, one of them is also very sore :(

They are not real spots, this what annoys me the most! What are they?? Like a massive blocked pore or something?

What can I do to prevent/treat them...I'm guessing BP is out of the question as they dont have heads and are not greasy in that sense, so dont need drying out

HELP PLEASE

Ive had those before, it reoccurs on my chin every so often. The thread I wrote about it in is here

I tend to ice mine to reduce the swelling. Also it seems I had success with tea tree oil. Havent had one since then. Theres a few other suggestions there. Best of luck theyre nasty ones, mine can be quite sore

Calm it down with some ice.

don't pick or touch it at all, if you do have to touch, make sure your hands are washed an sanitized.

The skin is irritated, it should die down within a week.