Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndj

Moisturizer for the regimen

Hello,

I have been using dans moisturizer with the acne.org regimen. My face gets super shiny because of the moisturizer. Does any one have any suggestions on a moisturizer that is not shiny at all and will not cause me to break out? I have tried lubriderm but it is equally as shiny and greasy.

use Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion with a few drops of jojoba.

without jojoba it might be sticky for some people. It's by far the best lotion I've ever used.

A lot of people like Cetaphil, like Than said. Complex-15 is supposed to be good, too.

There's a list of moisturizers that Dan recommends here.

I use Cetaphil, myself, and it does make my skin a little shiny, but it's not terrible. I haven't tried any of the other recommended moisturizers, though, so I can't really speak for them, but you could check them out on the Reviews page and see what other people think of them.

does anyone know why when i mozterize after bp my face is white and it flaks

Mine does that too. Are you using a cream based BP? I'm using Neutrogena's 2.5% BP, which is a cream. I think that the white flakes is actually some of the BP coming back off after you moisturize. According to the website the gel based BP doesn't do that. I ordered mine last week and can't wait to try it! Plus, the gel BP is MUCH easier to spread around your face.

I like ceraVe moisturizing lotion. It leaves a very matte finish on your face and moisturizes pretty well. Sometimes it makes me red, but so does EVERYTHING i've tried! Good Luck! :D