Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hayate

Will this leave scarring? HELP!

I have small "face holes" wich are still red marks, is there a chance that they dont leave scarring and the holes desapear(its like this for about 2 months but its still red)? Can the skin get better and lift up? Or the hole will stay and the redness go away?

thankyou!

I have the same problem, are you using any creams at the moment?

Yes I am, I'm using a Washing Creame (Boreade Washing Cream), a Matifying Cream (also from Boreade) which has AHA, Benzoyl only on my pimples and a Minocicline pill (100mg) every night.

I'm trying a method, wanna try with me? I guess I'm having results! Every morning when I wake up, i cant feel my scarring, my skin is really smooth, so I massage my face during about 5 mins plus forehead if needed. My scarring seems to get better, hope the results are real and im not fooling myself. Guess you wont loose anything trying it...

Last week my forehead started too look really better, the holes seem to be desapearing! Hope they desapear for real man...

Try my method too then report to me ;)

Thank you!

I dont know if anyone can really give you the answer you want. Sure i can tell you yes they wont scar but i dont know that. I think the best thing to do is stay consistent on your regimen, whatever that may be and over time let your skin heal. I once read that it takes 3 months for the skin to heal itself, just be patient. I know its hard to do when we are reminded of the problem every time we look in the mirror but stressing about what may and may not happen is just a waste of energy. Good luck :)

I dont know if anyone can really give you the answer you want. Sure i can tell you yes they wont scar but i dont know that. I think the best thing to do is stay consistent on your regimen, whatever that may be and over time let your skin heal. I once read that it takes 3 months for the skin to heal itself, just be patient. I know its hard to do when we are reminded of the problem every time we look in the mirror but stressing about what may and may not happen is just a waste of energy. Good luck :)

Thank you... I'm so psychological weak that i don't know what to do anymore... I'm really scared that those scars wont heal... That's my biggest problem, I'm killing myself with that question...

But thank you anyways... It's great to hear anything even if It's the worst... Thank you again ;)

Anyone? I guess I'm starting to have psicologic effects because of this... Please, help!

Any update?

This reply may be no use. But i'm suffering a similar thing too and many other people are too. They should disappear eventually i think, but it may take many months or a few years. It depends on the scar itself. The best cure for that is time. You can topically treat it if you wish to make it not as visible.

This reply may be no use. But i'm suffering a similar thing too and many other people are too. They should disappear eventually i think, but it may take many months or a few years. It depends on the scar itself. The best cure for that is time. You can topically treat it if you wish to make it not as visible.

This had a lot of use to me Ritaaz! Thank you, I don't mind wait, I'm just in pain because I dont know what will happen...

When I wake up and I look into the mirror, I have no scarring at all!! My skin is smooth as hell and I always wake up confident, dont know if that is a good sign or what... But when the day ends, my scarring seems more evident and worse, but when I wake up again, bum! its gone...

Today I played soccer in the morning and I thought when the game was over, my face would be red and full of Holes, but it was pretty smooth...

Sometimes I guess the dark pigmentation I think I have, make those holes look deeper...

If I close my eyes and I touch my sking i can barely feel those holes...

Hope it just goes away...

Tell me how you feel Ritaaz, this helps really much...