Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guccibunni

i'm new here, and i need help =(

Okay, so. I had a large pimple under the surface of the skin a couple days ago. It was red and painful even without touching it. I decided to ice it hoping the swelling would go down. It did a little bit but apparently not enough for me to leave it alone. I had read somewhere else on the web about using a cotton ball soaked in water and salt to get rid of cysts... so I tried it. I left the cotton ball on it for about five minutes and it burned a whole lot. I then washed the salt off and went back to icing. I just read about salt and ice burns.... I didn't even know this was possible but apparently you can give yourself frostbite essentially by putting salt and ice on your skin. Well it seems that his is what I did. I now have a HUGE pinkish red, sensitive, dry patch of skin and I have no idea how to get rid of it =( it looks completely awful and I can't even cover it up with makeup. If anyone has any ideas PLEASE PLEASE reply asap and let me know I've been bawling for the past three nights =( Thank you...