Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recently I've tried just about everything I could to clear this acne, and every time it seemed like something was going to work it didn't. For a while I felt really hopeful and started going out more, but now it's back to the same stuff again, which is locking myself up all day. I think the problem is I get these new products and expect to see results right away, but when I don't it gets me down again. Also a lot of the products make it seem worse, however I've heard a lot of people say acne usually gets worse before it gets better, but I don't know how true that is. Anyways sorry for all the complaining, just needed to get this off my chest, but really I'm not sure what else I can try besides go to a dermatologist, which I can't afford anytime soon.

Yeah I wanted to see a dermatologist because like everyone here, I'm sick of this shit, but I then start thinking that it will probably cost an arm and a leg when it comes time to pay the bill. So I guess it's Russian Roulette with acne products for now.

Yeah that's actually what I'm doing now, trial and error with products, so far it's all been error though. When you think about all these products we waste our money on would probably come equal to the same amount seeing a dermatologist would cost.

Edited by cohen888

like an endless cycle that always ends in disappointment

but just have hope. somethings bound to work eventually. you just have to find what works for you. everyone's different.

like an endless cycle that always ends in disappointment

but just have hope. somethings bound to work eventually. you just have to find what works for you. everyone's different.

Thanks for that, it's very reassuring.